Jade Helm

Magwa

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Military Times has been discussing the changing nature of warfare in different environments, and the changing face of the enemy, as in not necessairily a national army. Sounds like they are changing their training to reflect this.

Most of us Texicans will stay aware of what is going on around us, no protests, no showing off our  fat assed milita wanna-bees.  No pranceing around with open carry , wearing  O.D. tee shirts with "come and get it" written in blood  and our old mashed up jungle hats. We will keep on buying powder, primers,  bullets and corn pone fritters, water filters and fire starters. We will keep on building deer blinds, baiting crappie holes,  planting wildlife grazing crops, raising cattle, and stocking up our storm cellers.  We are more afraid of crooked politicians,  fear mongering mainstream media, tornados, floods, wildfires, snakes and wild hogs than our military doing training exercises.

I gotta figure out how to get that deal! My current 308 AR exchange rate is 36 months of soda crackers and creek water...

I have it figured out!!!!!! lawn mower parts!!!!!!!! ok I use the credit card for all Shhhhh Gun parts but my buddy at the locaal Gun store sends the receipts  as lawn mower parts, see as long as you are mowing the lawn you are golden!!!!!!! :)

Problem there is that fearmongering media and our military are the tools of our crooked politicians.

EXACTLY!  We have a stupid RINO congressman. He is really just a lobbyist for the  establishment. They gerrymandered the congressional district so that us middle class fools don't have a chance.

I hope that old Hank Williams song isn't too far off!

"A Country Boy can Survive"

Edited by mrmackc

Spec ops practice for a US SHTF across several states. Texas aint buyin the cover story either.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-white-house-texas-at-odds-over-military-drills-decried-by-far-right-2015-4

Im offended by the article though. I have subscribed to the conspiracy theories for more than a couple Weeks, and I am neither conservative or right wing.

Spec ops practice for a US SHTF across several states. Texas aint buyin the cover story either.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-white-house-texas-at-odds-over-military-drills-decried-by-far-right-2015-4

Im offended by the article though. I have subscribed to the conspiracy theories for more than a couple Weeks, and I am neither conservative or right wing.

That's what all the undercover plants claim.

[url=http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-white-house-texas-at-odds-over-military-drills-decried-by-far-right-2015-4]http://uk.businessinsideThe present POTUS said "he isn't sure he understands why TEXAS is using the State Guard to monitor the Jade Helm operation."

Well it could be his adminstrations track record for the last six years

The U.S. military regularly conducts exercises away from military bases, and has done so

We didn't have lying B.H.O. for President back then either!.

Today he said he doesn't understand why Texas is useing the State Guard to monitor the Jade Helm exercise.

Well maybe it could be because of his Administrations track record the last six years.

#1 The Feds tried to take back land that has been deeded to private landowners for years

#2 Maybe it is because he doesn't believe Texans need an ID card to vote.

#3 Maybe it is because of "Fast and Fury-est"

#4 Maybe it is the way his Justice department handled Syria, Libia and Iran and Israel .

#5 Maybe we just don't trust him to be truthful on anything

#6 Maybe it is how he has tried to shred the constitution (Second Amendment)

#7 Maybe it is how he has been using Drone aircraft.

#8 Maybe it is because we think he prefers Muslin Radical Extremists over Christians and Jews.

Organizations and branches have already been stated.  Participants are known, and not new units.

You can pretty much bet that if any of the Special Operations units were given orders to conduct operations against American Citizens, almost unanimously they would tell their Chain Of Command to go fuk themselves. 

Edited by 98Z5V