Jade Helm

Magwa

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Organizations and branches have already been stated.  Participants are known, and not new units.

You can pretty much bet that if any of the Special Operations units were given orders to conduct operations against American Citizens, almost unanimously they would tell their Chain Of Command to go fuk themselves. 

I totally agree with your assessment of what our armed forces will or will not do, but just because you have a group or branch , doesn't mean you know their make up .They will never devolve that info . You or I with even good intel , will not get it & I would have never thought this way except that the usurpers in control of our Government have lied to us on every thing . When I see their lips move, I know its a lie . I really have never seen or heard of the deception these people have perpetrated , in my life time .

I also blame all the Gov. employee leaches that know of all this crap , like the IRS scandal  & put their job before country & ignore all the lies & say nothing . Why would this exercise be any different .

We are being conditioned or socially engineered to accept military troops in our streets , which I believe is unconstitutional , adding to the long list of unconstitutional acts that have been going on since the take over .

All this maybe because our Gov. knows something about all the Terrorists they allowed into this country , by leaving the Border open , that they know we are going to get hit with something like France . Although with the amount of armed citizens in this country , I would hope it would not come to deploying armed troops in the streets , but we have the last week to see that armed troops in our streets is already happening .

Like kyle boasting about sniping looters from the roof of the superdome during Katrina. I dont think that ever happened, but he gave the impression he would have no issue killing americans from long range. I realize there is a difference, but the state of mind is there. Like SS points out,uncle sam has been pretty good at railing Up the mob with lies up until this idiot administration. Not hard to help people justify doing bad things if you convince them theres a good reason. Que the hype. Pull the triger.

There are some guys that will, and some guys that wont. I have no doubt there are personnel files in two big stacks right now.

Edited by blue109

Hmmmmm.... I read the book a couple of times and surely don't remember anything about shooting Katrina looters..... but then again I don't remember everything I read. My memory bank has taken a couple of dumps along the way....  No, I haven't seen the flick......

Yep we all will die one way or the other and sooner or later. I would rather take a 300 Magnum to the forehead at 500 meters....  I don't even wanna hear the blast,.... than die in a hospital bed nekkid and  with tubes sticking all in me and a bunch of grieving people sitting around .

Edited by mrmackc

Like kyle boasting about sniping looters from the roof of the superdome during Katrina. I dont think that ever happened

You are correct.  I, too, am pretty sure that never happened.   

Our SOF guys are extremely lethal and do many things very well......... but Martial Law will likely never be one of them.  

Gentlemen, regardless of what you may think our Spec Ops folks may, or may not do, prepare appropriately. Something to think about - the Army just started a program that allows illegals to join as interpreters. This program cuts the number of American born citizens eligible to enlist in order to run this program. There are other programs allowing illegals to take positions in the military and DHS. This is all part of a concerted effort to fill the ranks of the military and DHS with people that have no allegiance or loyalty to the Constitution, and no concept of patriotism. Buy ammo, food, and medical supplies!

Something to think about - the Army just started a program that allows illegals to join as interpreters. This program cuts the number of American born citizens eligible to enlist in order to run this program.

Bull$hit.

I started the first company of Interpreters, and stood that company up in January 2006;  I was the very first First Sergeant of that unit.  They'd already been in the Army for 1.5 years at that time, but were "attached' to the unit they were initially sent overseas with, for their entire 730 days of mobilization.  They had no parent unit.

Despite what YOU think you know, illegals are NOT allowed to join any Armed Service.  Green Card Holders are, but not illegals.

What you stated was pure bull$hit.

It wasnt in the book. One of those interview stories that popped up after he got famous (like the carjack story that cant be confirmed)

Like i said, i dont think it ever happened, but if he actually told that story than it illustrates a willingness

Point im making is that its naive to assume our military will have any problem violating our rights. Many will walk if it comes to that, but most will follow those orders. WE will be the enemies If it ever comes.

Edited by blue109

You can pretty much bet that if any of the Special Operations units were given orders to conduct operations against American Citizens, almost unanimously they would tell their Chain Of Command to go fuk themselves. 

My sources tell me that that is the general consensus among Uncle Sam"s Misguided Children too!

He's going to Twentynine Palms, but he will be home for about a week.

One of his buddies from Oki is here at the house with us for a couple of days. He just got back from Oki and is on his way to The Stumps from his home in Fla. Feels good to have a Marine in the house! I'm taking him out to the range today.

Edited by 392heminut

• 1 month later...

EXACTLY!  We have a stupid RINO congressman. He is really just a lobbyist for the  establishment. They gerrymandered the congressional district so that us middle class fools don't have a chance.

I hope that old Hank Williams song isn't too far off!

"A Country Boy can Survive"

Don't feel bad.  Gene Green is my Congressman.  Ultra-liberal.  Just check his voting regulations on firearms and illegal immigration.  Straight-up bleeding-heart liberal democrat.