• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My HK stops insanity...then rut roh

washguy

You tell him it was fine, as long as the weren't using a backhoe to do it?... <lmao>

Right on, wash!

That's great!!!! My nieghbor just about got it Saturday morning mowing his lawn at 0700 on top of it the damn thing kept back firing!

SS. This was the days before I could legally have a pistola and long before CCW in Wisconsin.

We had something simalar happen like that. we used to hang out next to a gas station on our bikes. One night some guy got salty cuz his old lady was out sucking dick for bike rides. He shows up with like 8 buddies saying he's gonna beat all our asses well people stared putting on their carbon fiber knuckle ridding gloves it took one punch and one guy to drop before their tune changed and the got the F outta dodge

That's great!!!! My nieghbor just about got it Saturday morning mowing his lawn at 0700 on top of it the damn thing kept back firing!

Shepp that happened to me many years ago..weekend after weekend....I woke up got a hammer...walked across the street...didnt say a word ...he turned off the mower to talk to me....I just took the hammer and whacked off his sparkplug...turned around and went back home....never again did he mow at that stupid time on Saturday!   :) Wash