• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Speed sights!

sketch

Here finally in my hands are the speed sights made here in Wa. Seems as though these are in demand as of late and are harder to find even through 3rd party. Well 2-1/2 weeks is worth the wait in my opinion. Very robust but sleek looking as a whole! As for the sights them selves ... very bright in day light and mild dark. The bonus will be the trijicon night lights!! This still needs to be tested tonight and at the range but initial feeling is very easy to draw and quick sight on target! For more accurate shots this also has an advantage but might make your brain hurt alil lining up the points? See pics. And one thing I notice is even though it's a tall sight, It's trimmed nicely for reholster.. And has just enough of an edge on the rear to body rack the slide :)post-12857-0-60251200-1439422777_thumb.jpost-12857-0-74840200-1439422797_thumb.jpost-12857-0-57275800-1439422808_thumb.j

Sweet! Things have come a long way since the brass and gold beads of my youth. Might have to invest in something like these when my 1911 night sights dull out, looks like there is some real accuracy potential as well as fast acquisition.

Don't get too down on your era, we're still puzzled by how you guys did the pyramids....

:D ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Finally had a fing day off today and unloaded everything i could so im relaxed now! 

Shot 50 rnds with these sights and will defitnetly need more pratice! Heck im still breaking in the new g30s! 

Had to concentrate harder than normal to hit a 1" bull at 12 yds but then i had fun and man that front sight is hard to miss!

Finally had a fing day off today and unloaded everything i could so im relaxed now! 

Shot 50 rnds with these sights and will defitnetly need more pratice! Heck im still breaking in the new g30s! 

Had to concentrate harder than normal to hit a 1" bull at 12 yds but then i had fun and man that front sight is hard to miss!

...I luv ya man...burp. Haha

What a stud, man handling .45 ACP in the baby S frame!

Sights look sharp, will have to check em out.

Congats. ;-)