• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fall Coho are in.th

Sisco

The Coho in our bay showed up at the rivermouths two days ago. This year they are a little bigger and a lot meaner than usual. I had two break twenty pound monofilament last night on their initial strike. The first picture is a 26 inch female, about 6 pounds. I won't be on the forum much until the run is over.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Sisco

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to ignore that stuff and go out anyway, but I used up a bunch of my nine lives doing so. Now I listen.

I saw a guide I follow was out last weekend, but I rather not drive 1.5 hours and say nope not going out there!! I need to win the lottery do I can buy a big craft!

I saw a guide I follow was out last weekend, but I rather not drive 1.5 hours and say nope not going out there!! I need to win the lottery do I can buy a big craft!

I did the big boat thing for a while. A lot of work, a lot of money, and not that much better. Now I do a 20 foot Alaskan. The picture is my son out with me on Saturday.

image.jpg

Nice looking rig Sisco.

I have an 1984 Lund 16' that is good for fishing and duck hunting, pulling the kiddo's around on the lake, its as solid as the day it was built, take good care of them and they last forever, hell ya beat on em and they last forever...love it!

I was watching Port Protection the other night and was surprised to see almost every boat on that show was an old Lund.

Yeah I saw that on PP as well. I got this one on an offer I couldn't refuse. 2 years old, 25 hours on it.  $20 G. Would cost me $45G now. Kick myself because I passed on a John Deer mid size tractor with 15 hours on the diesel, an earth bucket, and snow blower from the same guy for $15 G! I couldnt afford both. Thats life I guess.

Yeah I saw that on PP as well. I got this one on an offer I couldn't refuse. 2 years old, 25 hours on it.  $20 G. Would cost me $45G now. Kick myself because I passed on a John Deer mid size tractor with 15 hours on the diesel, an earth bucket, and snow blower from the same guy for $15 G! I couldnt afford both. Thats life I guess.

it's insane how much the price of boats has inflated in the past 15 years. My buddies crestliner fish hawk has almost doubled (new price) from when his was new in 2002

Biggest I have caught on Superior was 22 pounds, but I have seen 30 pounders caught in the old days.

Sisco  Im jealous too!   the reason why the fish weighed more back in the day was the mercury adding the weight !

you guys are down rigging like a MoFo...thats  how my boat was rigged for strippers...get down to the big boys!  watch for the gulls  bird watching smileyWash