• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

BN 308

mighttuss

First off, welcome!  Feel free to hit up the intro section and introduce yourself.  

Did you get the rifle directly from Noreen?  The one on their website looks a little different, yours may be an older model; http://onlylongrange.com/bn308/

The company does have manuals on their website, I would think they had one for yours.  I don't know anyone who has a BN308, so I'm just going off your picture, but it LOOKS like it would disassemble just like an AR, short of removing the charging handle, seeing how the BN308 is a side charger. 

Your best bet, before I spend another 30 minutes trying to reply on my phone, would be to ask the company.  If you can't figure it out and are unfamiliar with the platform, you might be better off clearing the rifle, removing the upper receiver, and giving the whole upper to your gunsmith.

That being said, there's a plethora of information here, search around and you should find something helpful.

Thanks for finding my post for me. To answer a question I was asked if I bought my BN308 from NoreenFirearms the answer is yes. The one you showing in the picture just has a different Butt on it. 

I like to have a different butt on mine. So i would not have to lean my head over so much. A butt stock with a chin that moves up would be nice. Magpul has a nice one but I on a fixed income,and $244.00 is a lot of money. 

Since my last post, I have got a new case for the BN308, scope,and a sling. Once I get them all on I post more picture. 

I need a place to buy a better butt stock for the rifle. Can someone point me in the right direction? 

Thank you all for your help,means a lot to me. 

Michael Hurley

Berea Kentucky 

Luth AR makes some great stocks at pretty decent prices, here:

http://www.luth-ar.com

I'm running an upgraded MBA2 on my Matrix build, and I actually prefer it over Magpul's PRS, partly because the PRS is way heavier (plus the MBA 1 is like half the price). 

I don't think you'll have to worry about charging handle clearance, as yours is on the side of the bolt, not the top like a "normal" AR, but don't forget, "measure twice, cry once"