• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Steiner T5Xi

3 minutes ago, Cali_Ed said:

Need to stop asking questions lol, I am getting a smoking deal.  I'll check in when I have it.

Need to learn how to word your questions, pretty sure you owe us a review on something else

I love Ed. You keep us entertained. That's for damn sure. I can't afford fancy glass and know nothing about it.  I'm looking at camp for my 5 year old this summer. If it weren't for him....maybe I COULD buy some glass.  Holy crap. Can't wait til I have to do this with 2 of them!  How old does a kid gotta be before you can leave em home alone??  I'm hoping 6. 

4 minutes ago, DNP said:

I love Ed. You keep us entertained. That's for damn sure. I can't afford fancy glass and know nothing about it.  I'm looking at camp for my 5 year old this summer. If it weren't for him....maybe I COULD buy some glass.  Holy crap. Can't wait til I have to do this with 2 of them!  How old does a kid gotta be before you can leave em home alone??  I'm hoping 6. 

Lmao just have to save up, just got engaged, spent 3k on the ring. So my bank account is feeling a little down in the dump lol.

40 minutes ago, DNP said:

Sure why not just lock them in the basement no one will hear them 

Eddie, excuses are like assholes everyone's got one and they all stink! Quit college get in a trade, problem solved

congradulations on your engagement 

Edited by shepp

• 1 month later...

I found out a long time ago I don't want to have a situation  where I need to shoot something as small as a squirrel or as large as a Mall Cop at 1200 meters to stay alive, so back in the day my scopes were all 4x fixed power Weavers, Redfield, or Bushnell, I even have a 4 power Mauser marked scope,BTY it still holds a good zero on the old customized 03A3.  I bought them because of price or durability now my eyes like the 1x to 5x for the peashooters or the 5x by 18X for the .308 and 3006.

I never thought it a good idea to put a $1000 piece of glass on a $400 rifle, just don't make sense to this old brown shoe jarhead. 

1 hour ago, mrmackc said:

I never thought it a good idea to put a $1000 piece of glass on a $400 rifle, just don't make sense to this old brown shoe jarhead. 

I agree with that statement. But I am a cheap basturd ! I still think it OK to put a $150 to $199 scope on a $2000 rifle ! Minute of Man is good enough !