• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Password recognition

On 5/19/2016 at 9:58 PM, TangoKiloKilo said:

Every time I log in, it doesn't recognize my password, which means I have to reset the password, what am i doing wrong here?

Try this: once you get logged I to the page with the list of UNREAD checkfor your name at the top right and then bookmark that page then next time you need to log on go to that bookmark. You should go to the page... BTW. If you aren't already using another browser that is more user friendly than Explorer or Bing.

33 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Try this: once you get logged I to the page with the list of UNREAD checkfor your name at the top right and then bookmark that page then next time you need to log on go to that bookmark. You should go to the page... BTW. If you aren't already using another browser that is more user friendly than Explorer or Bing.

Weird, it recognizes my name and sign on, but i need to re-install my password!

Whar are you using a Smart Phone? I use a Dell desk top (Windows 10, a HP laptop (Windows 8.1) and a Kindle Fire HD (Silk browser) and so far it works ok for me, I book mark the Activity page and one click does my login. Maybe you need to delete all of your old cookies.