• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Tired of Brownells!

bgc

I am utterly disgusted with Brownells!!!!!!!! I went to order a PRS stock, Primary Weapon compensator, and a Dewey cleaning guide. Three freaking items! Thats all I needed(wanted)! Several hours later I hit the checkout button......  but I did find everything I needed to complete my SASS style build  >:(

imschur,

Would you get trafic credit for thoes of us that have a commercial account with Brownells?

Ya know what really chaps my @$$ when dealing with them! The way the put all of the technical information in the description, like dimension and weight. (ever try ordering from Natchez?) It’s like reading a tantalizing menu at a good restaurant when you’re starving. The Mrs. really doesn’t care for Brownell’s at all!

Well all clicks are recorded. Click throughs with purchases are best. Even though you have an account with them the click still registers. It's all done by a 3rd party

Natchez, yeah they are bad. I found some ammo at a good price and now they keep emailing me more temptation

I have been dealing with brownells for more years than I want to admit & always been a good transaction.

I didn't know it would show up here , I go there a doz. times a week , at least & order at least once a week . Damn !

Natchez is not bad if you already know what you want & the info on it . I deal with them regularly also ,not as much as Brownells though.

They just got me tonight, too...  :o

All I needed - ALL I needed...  was a stripped lower parts kit.  They've always carried that, a lower parts kit that has everything but the trigger and hammer.  Damn thing was only $39, too.  Ended up checking out just under $200...  <dontknow>

*** added to cart, Hmmm...  roll pin punches in a set - Nice!  Add.   Let's see if they have the Tubb Carrier Weight System - they do!  2 of those...  ACK!  GOTTA STOP NOW!~  :o ***