• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Noveske flush mount

blue109

I love me some A1 stocks, but sling attachment sucks. I tried the tangodown adaptor, and it's nice, but I don't like slings attached up by the reciever. I tried the GGG cup that mounts in the factory sling loop slot, but I don't like the way it tugs the rifle when the sling is mounted to the toe. It's OK for carrying over the shoulder, but that's about it. The usgi style adaptor that you slide over the stock was good position, but kinda sloppy and no QD. Just installed this noveske flush mount and I think it's going to be a winner. Just drill a 1/2" hole and screw it down. Cost about $20.

1022161633.jpg

PicsArt_10-22-04.49.29.jpg

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

not sure how deep you want to countersink a plastic stock. It's about the same thickness as the collar on the Mount. 

Would have to rename it the almost flush super quick and unexpectedly detaching mount

That's bad ass again! And I think it's fine like it is agree on what you say I'm sure that the outter part is beefing it up. Not like it's gonna catch on anything

On October 23, 2016 at 2:47 PM, blue109 said:

Would have to rename it the almost flush super quick and unexpectedly detaching mount

Yeah, just doesn't have that catchy ring to it. 

Pretty good idea though. Gotta hand it to em, that's a cool little part. 

Here's the noveske. They go out if stock pretty regular. I was on mailing lists for a while.

http://www.noveske.com/products/flush-qd-sling-mount

Impact weapon components makes something similar, but It seemed like it would be harder to install in the confined space of the stock body

http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/qd-micro-mount/