• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Surrounded by lefty!

sketch

My shooting buddies are lefty and a few of you are too. What the hell is wrong in your brain? Haha need some links to all left hand options for friends? Semi, bolt, .308 and pistol cal uppers. Id do the work but its not on my radar.. Maybe you have looked and are pining for the deals as we all are. Thanks for your time wierdos! ??

Some of us shoot left handed even though we are right handed because of eye dominance.  I am very right handed but am left eye dominant, so shooting rifles with open sights must be done left handed and there is little sense to change muscle patterns when using a scope.  With a pistol it is simple to just close the right eye and shoot a pistol right handed.  All that said, My ARs are right handed because it really makes no difference.  My bolt action and shotguns are left handed and I shoot all rifles left handed.  Buds has a left handed section as do some others if you have an interest in left handed guns.  Ruger, Savage, Remington, Ithaca all make left handed models of some of their rifles. 

On 11/28/2016 at 10:46 PM, sketch said:

What i asked with no disrespect to you or Unforgiven! Got a link to some good left handed (guns) . :fullauto:

I LOVE how  Unforgiven got his weird lefty ass drug under the carpet, and he didn't even know it at the time!!!  :laffs::lmao:

25 minutes ago, FaxonNathan said:

Yep, behind on production, but many are getting out this week and next. 

I found that out earlier this morning, I was hoping to have it before snow :( btw nathen good to put a name with a face on Instagram the other day lol!! 

• 2 weeks later...