• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Night Vision via Primary Arms ... ???

GRA

2 minutes ago, planeflyer21 said:

That is the mongo-low one-per-household super dooper introductory price!  According to the Amazon reviews, you will be better served by this scope to buy an IR illuminator when you buy this and give us all a review

Fify

1 hour ago, MikedaddyH said:

That scope mount screams cheap. It won't last with 308 recoil.

I was with that conclusion also and from what I've seen from the models at the gun show it's not the strongest looking mount system I've ever seen.  I don't know if it  would be a problem with the .308 but that is what I was buying it for.

I'm eventually going to find one.  When I do, I will post it up here that way Yall can't bust my ass or break my balls for breaking any rules :nutkick:

5 minutes ago, GRA said:

I was with that conclusion also and from what I've seen from the models at the gun show it's not the strongest looking mount system I've ever seen.  I don't know if it  would be a problem with the .308 but that is what I was buying it for.

I'm eventually going to find one.  When I do, I will post it up here that way Yall can't bust my ass or break my balls for breaking any rules :nutkick:

So you think ?

• 1 year later...