• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Beachin Tactical Super Sale

beachmaster

Hey guys, as you all may or may not know, I am already having a Christmas sale, which compounded with my monthly sale, and the 308ar forum coupon, basically equaled epic savings already.

But due to the excellent enablers here on this forum, I done bad and spent some money that was not really allowed.

So I'm gonna do a super sale here, in hopes that if I sell enough slings, my wife wont remove my sack.

Lite slings, any config, will go for $50 SHIPPED

IMG_20161201_131734_zpsrbnrfxg5.jpg

DSC_0964_zpsfbhrxgyd.jpg

DSC_0964_zpsfbhrxgyd.jpg

Baldric Slings, any config, $60 SHIPPED

received_874298829269030_zpso8t4znfj.jpe

FB_IMG_1478803340030_zpsznwrxcwi.jpg

On Points, any config, $70 SHIPPED

Multicam%20and%20Od%20On%20Point_zps213g

DSC_0415_zpsfoqzrsoe.jpg

DSC_0399_zpsaqbnvvth.jpg

Price does not include H&K clips.

Check out the website for color options, there are a TON.

Sale will end Dec 15, if I haven't sold enough by then, the deal will be done, and you can start calling me Jakeline. Hopefully this will help with moving costs to the new house too!

Thanks guys! When I need cash, and I get the opportunity to hook people up, yall know that this is where I will come!

3 minutes ago, beachmaster said:

Hey guys, as you all may or may not know, I am already having a Christmas sale, which compounded with my monthly sale, and the 308ar forum coupon, basically equaled epic savings already.

But due to the excellent enablers here on this forum, I done bad and spent some money that was not really allowed.

So I'm gonna do a super sale here, in hopes that if I sell enough slings, my wife wont remove my sack.

Lite slings, any config, will go for $50 SHIPPED

IMG_20161201_131734_zpsrbnrfxg5.jpg

This one, brother  - I need THIS one... :thumbup:  Lemme know what that is, and I'm all over it.

I will have all slings done today, but this is the only one that was done in time for pictures.

It is a special build for Rob, and it features two colors of 550 on both the padding AND the coupler.

Thanks for your support guys! If anyone else wants to try out a Beachin Tactical sling, now is definitely the time to do it.

IMG_20161208_171843_zps7mqhm645.jpg

5 minutes ago, beachmaster said:

I will have all slings done today, but this is the only one that was done in time for pictures.

It is a special build for Rob, and it features two colors of 550 on both the padding AND the coupler.

Thanks for your support guys! If anyone else wants to try out a Beachin Tactical sling, now is definitely the time to do it.

IMG_20161208_171843_zps7mqhm645.jpg

Anyone here that hasn't tried one of your slings needs to buy themselves one for Christmas, maybe their wives too

Its not often that I get to make every type of sling in one day.

I'm shipping out two Baldrics, four Lite's, and 1 On Point slings.

IMG_20161209_094935_zps3j3dxqla.jpg

I don't enjoy making On Point slings, especially with two colors of paracord, but EVERY time I do it, it is SO satisfying. I really am proud of them, every one to me is a work of art. But they take like 4 hours to make LOL

IMG_20161209_095415_zpse5f06vt3.jpg

Thanks guys! Sketch, once I know what colors you want, I will get to work! And if I get my sizing off, I will redo it till you get what you need.

By the way guys, whatever happened to 308Litehunter? I wonder if he knows that I changed the name of the Light sling to the Lite after receiving his help with the prototype.

Edited by beachmaster