SPRING SW Shoot, you bastards!

98Z5V

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread formally *PUTS ON NOTICE* all other regions, which are herefore classified as "Weak Sisters," in comparison to the amount of member-shoots that are actually conducted. If all other regions don't step their shiit up soon, and shoot something, with SOMEBODY, then all future regional shoots will have to be coordinated/conducted THROUGH the REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS SCHEDULING BRANCH, which happens to be the shootin'ist Region on the board...  Yeah, talk to AZ if you wanna shoot...  :banana:  'Cause you other bastages ain't damn doin' it...  :bitchslap:

'Nuff said...  Slackers...  :lmao:

16 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

I'm already completely committed to being down there in October.

Bitch, bitch, bitch,...  You're already bitchin', and you don't see the full picture...

Matt never ONCE said he wouldn't be down here next fall, when all you "Fall-Fucks" show up. He didn't say that.  Yet, you're losing your shiit.

Relax, man,... Matt can make it back in the fall, with you fair-weather fellows...

Let's not focus on that trip right now, because we're NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT TRIP RIGHT NOW.... Fair weather homo...  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Bitch, bitch, bitch,...  You're already bitchin', and you don't see the full picture...

Matt never ONCE said he wouldn't be down here next fall, when all you "Fall-Fucks" show up. He didn't say that.  Yet, you're losing your shiit.

Relax, man,... Matt can make it back in the fall, with you fair-weather fellows...

Let's not focus on that trip right now, because we're NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT TRIP RIGHT NOW.... Fair weather homo...  :lmao:

Watch out there ol man.... I'll run up one side of you and down the other..... if I wasn't buying a new house and had kids to feed I'd be all up your ass now.... this is not my year for multiple trips. If your not careful you'll get the minions after you!

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

***  Matt, you need to un-fornicate this "two trips a year" thing RIGHT NOW... :thumbup:

I have already clarified the need to possess a set balls. I don't care who has to borrow them or where they get them from (I personally recommend Shanghai hookers), I am ALSO already down for October as Barney Fife has pointed out.

This is about that rarer class of red-blooded woman loving breed of patriot who has the testicular fortitude to address to their employers the need for a couple days time off, or even a weekend in the SPRING. 

Toenail painting paintywaist motherfuckers need not apply for this gig, we're looking for a few good MEN.

13 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

Watch out there ol man.... I'll run up one side of you and down the other..... if I wasn't buying a new house and had kids to feed I'd be all up your ass now.... this is not my year for multiple trips. If your not careful you'll get the minions after you!

I'm hearing alot of talk, and I'm NOT seeing alot of action.  Might just be my "poor vision" but I don't think so.

Blah blah blah - get out here or stop talking about it.  :banana:

15 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

You completely missed your OWN JUSTIFICATION...

"Honey, I need a few days - just maybe 2 or 3, that's IT...  needs to be about these dates... and I'll be RIGHT BACK.

You MISSED THAT, and fucked it all up. Go back and re-group, and try again...

Greg, you FUCKING KNOW!.... You say that shiit toyour woman...  "HONEY!  It's maybe 2~3 days, I need a quick trip... and it's NOT REALLY ME, BABY!!!  This time, I fuckin' SWEAH...  Yeah, no Shiit, TOM..."

Like how I got that accent on the SWEAH?...  :lmao:

Don't pu$$y out on me now... 

Edited by 98Z5V

Not happening. It's not an issue of permission. I'd have it. I'm working to achieve a goal and must budget my time and money to get it done. I've committed to 4 track days of my own plus the time I've committed to my dad, who is running points this year. So between working OT and coaching the kids sports, spring is out. Not happening. Nothing missed. Not making two trips for 2-3 years until all goals are met.

Holy SHIIIIIT, already.  RIGHT?!!? 

With what we've been through already Matt, the LOCAL FUKBAGS BETTER SHOW UP. 

And I MEAN ALL OF THEM... 

CrazyMike, Jon, MikeBlue, SHIBI... 

Edited by 98Z5V