• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SPRING SW Shoot, you bastards!

98Z5V

4 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Grandfather had one - I drove it, routinely, as a kid.  We used it to pull felled trees out of the woods, to cut into rounds, and split at home for firewood. 

Lot's of people knew what it was, Mike.  Well, except you...   :banana:

I drove MF , John Deer and Catapiller.

Forgot about Kobota tractors my best friends dad had one.

Edited by MikedaddyH

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MikedaddyH said:

Hey it was Shep that dropped his guard. Lol !

I just kicked him while he was down !  That's what friends do.

I still have no clue where you came up with this?!? I've never said I was lonely and I grew up in a subdivision........only tractor I've ever drove had a 52" more deck and was made by simplicity or cubcadet 

1 minute ago, shepp said:

I still have no clue where you came up with this?!? I've never said I was lonely and I grew up in a subdivision........only tractor I've ever drove had a 52" more deck and was made by simplicity or cubcadet 

Yes you did . lol !!!! 

I have to go to work now . bye .

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Can't imagine how deprived a person must have been to grow up and not know what an Allis Chalmers is.........

I know, right?  Hell...born and raised in San Diego an I've OWNED and Allis Chalmers.  We've had a couple Kubotas. Driven all kinds. Worst I think was an early 50's D2 pulling a gang of discs, a harrow and then a seed drill.  Coolest one was picking up hay in a Harobed (I hear Google firing up already). It was fun farming with old timers on dirt poor equipment. We had a flatbed truck with an escalator that would mount to the side and bring the bales up to you. It was always a good time stacking hay on the back of a moving truck while an 85 year old man drove you around an unlevel field. 

Edited by DNP

5 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

You might want to get the airline's rules printed out, that you are travel on. And have them on your person . Just sayin' ! 

3 hours ago, shepp said:

And magwa already stated he's driving 

You off your meds or what Mike? :laffs:I'm only 3&1/2 hours from Albuquerque so I'm sure as hell not flying! If you're referring to Magwa's travel plans he stated he was asking in reference to DRIVING and my response had nothing to do with flying at all! I don't know anything about airline regs, but since a suppressor is NOT a firearm I would think you could just throw it into your checked luggage and not worry about it. If you know something about that that I don't then post it up and quit making vague references. Just sayin'!

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

You off your meds or what Mike? :laffs:I'm only 3&1/2 hours from Albuquerque so I'm sure as hell not flying! If you're referring to Magwa's travel plans he stated he was asking in reference to DRIVING and my response had nothing to do with flying at all! I don't know anything about airline regs, but since a suppressor is NOT a firearm I would think you could just throw it into your checked luggage and not worry about it. If you know something about that that I don't then post it up and quit making vague references. Just sayin'!

Was he ever on meds in the first place?!?