98Z5V

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DNP said:

I know, right?  Hell...born and raised in San Diego an I've OWNED and Allis Chalmers.  We've had a couple Kubotas. Driven all kinds. Worst I think was an early 50's D2 pulling a gang of discs, a harrow and then a seed drill.  Coolest one was picking up hay in a Harobed (I hear Google firing up already). It was fun farming with old timers on dirt poor equipment. We had a flatbed truck with an escalator that would mount to the side and bring the bales up to you. It was always a good time stacking hay on the back of a moving truck while an 85 year old man drove you around an unlevel field. 

I learned to drive a Cat D2 at 12 years old at the farm I worked at. By 14 I plowed fields in the spring with huge john deer tractors, so I was spoiled.

Every fall all the guys bucked hay. The pay was always great and the farmers would buys us beer and feed us if we had to work all night if rain was on its way in.

3 hours ago, 392heminut said:

You off your meds or what Mike? :laffs:I'm only 3&1/2 hours from Albuquerque so I'm sure as hell not flying! If you're referring to Magwa's travel plans he stated he was asking in reference to DRIVING and my response had nothing to do with flying at all! I don't know anything about airline regs, but since a suppressor is NOT a firearm I would think you could just throw it into your checked luggage and not worry about it. If you know something about that that I don't then post it up and quit making vague references. Just sayin'!

Your killing me Larry. I thought (but was wrong) Magwa was flying to Albq.

4 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

I'm not a big tits guy, I like average to petites with itty bitties. I do like a small but shapely behind.

You can HAVE mine, brother, and she fits that description - shiit, she's been spying on what I do here, so she might actually read this.

She's like that - itty bitties, nice ass, blond.  FUCKIN' CRAZY!...  Full-on Batshit. You can HAVE her.

Fuk, I'll PAY you to take her.  Get her out of my hair/life...  :thumbup:

The more you keep her away, the more money in it for ya... I'll buy you another damn suppressor...  :banana:

6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You can HAVE mine, brother, and she fits that description - shiit, she's been spying on what I do here, so she might actually read this.

She's like that - itty bitties, nice ass, blond.  FUCKIN' CRAZY!...  Full-on Batshit. You can HAVE her.

The more you keep her away, the more money in it for ya... I'll buy you another damn suppressor...  :banana:

You know I love a challenge, but this is outside my risk acceptability threshold (Yes, I do have one you smart-aleck bastards), even if I could get a suppressor out of the deal. 

All that said, I really couldn't do much with what the Silverback has had anyways, it'd be like throwing a cocktail weenie down a hallway...

2 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

...outside my risk acceptability threshold...

I should have taken that advice, because it was passed to me BEFOREHAND...

Yet, I remain a dumbass. I risked it. Fuk me, I should have listened...

You still get the guns.  Dirk MAY have an argument, and it's valid - but he lives on Commie-Fornia.  You win, brother.  :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You still get the guns.  Dirk MAY have an argument, and it's valid - but he lives on Commie-Fornia.  You win, brother.  :thumbup:

You know that if you can survive the next 48 hours, it will be like nothing happened, for her...

You my good friend, need a long term strategy for this problem, your sanity is at stake.

14 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

...long term strategy for this problem...

No more psycho-bitches.  That's the real answer.  Pass all future prospective women through DNPs wife FIRST - SHE is really my sanity check against psychosis.  No joke. She smells a psycho-bitch from miles away.

Other than that, I have to ride this out, right now, and hope I make it.  If not, well... lay claim to the shiit that has firing pins.  :thumbup:

OH!  I have some "special devices"...  Trip flare-type devices that house a shotgun shell.  Pull the wire, trip the device, KABLAM!  You need to find those...  I'm just sayin'.

THere are 8 of them.  Aluminum housings, black knob on the bottom. 

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Might be up for a challenge with bribery like that, how's she feel about Wisconsin? We could even find her a tractor......

Matt, what if Tom throws in a shiny new Nickel Boron BCG????

it felt a little like the the Jameson was flowing. That's a bummer. As long as she don't kill ya, you're right where you need to be. The good days are a lot of fun and the bad days make great stories. Win win. 

1 minute ago, DNP said:

Matt, what if Tom throws in a shiny new Nickel Boron BCG????

it felt a little like the the Jameson was flowing. That's a bummer. As long as she don't kill ya, you're right where you need to be. The good days are a lot of fun and the bad days make great stories. Win win. 

It is what it is brother, she's very cool when she's OK, but if her bad days put Tom-ass on high alert? Fuk no, I'm out.

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

:thumbup:

"What did you expect ? Your not just playing with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline !" Han , from F & F Toyko Drift.

9 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You fuckers are crazy... 

I've been planning to build a trebuchet. I don't know if I'll get it finished before this next meet...

Trebuchet? Sounds like a French sex act....

"Me and these two hot chicks are going to have a menage a trois and follow it up with a trebuchet. It's gonna be awesome!!!"