• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Molle gear and pals webbing

Being from the  LC , Alice Gear era & now having this new MOLE Packs & Armor , this was very informative . I have yet to add anything to my BOB with MOLE accessories , I will at some point , I had somewhat of an idea how this stuff went on , but now know there is a right way & wrong way .

Good job on the video :thumbup:

Excellent vid, Jacob!  As far as the sick call and profiles, you're RIGHT ON the money, brother.  :thumbup:

A whole bunch of my "disability" was rated.  But rated at 0%.  That just means they recognize what's fucked up with me, but won't pay me.  When I fought them back on the rating percentage, the official response from the VA was "You never had these injuries plague you in your career, so they never affected you." They basically told me that I never cried and whined about it, so I don't get anything above a zero rating.  Fucking amazing, their mentality...

The ruptured disc in my neck, with the bulging disc below it, the two bulging discs midback (T-region) and the two bulging discs lower back...  Nothing.  Because I never got a profile, and never shammed out of the shiit I was required to do. 

My answer back to them was simple - when I joined, at 18, I didn't have that shiit going on.  3 weeks before I retired, the full-body MRI was done, and it showed these problems.  Now, how in the fuk did all that happen, from the time I joined up to 3 weeks before retirement?!...  IN THE ARMY, is how it happened, whether I cried about it or not, got profiles, whined like a bitch, hoarded my sick call time instead of doing fucking PT... 

Fuk the VA, man. Right in the neck. 

• 2 months later...

Staying away from the VA for corrective surgery may save you a lot of pain.

My son messed up his back (several vertebra) was med evacuated to Germany from Faluga Iraq, then to Ft. Hood where the Army did surgery and Med discharged him he suffered three years with unbelievable pain. VA gave him opiates, then pain management classes, then anger management classes.  Finally got to see a civilian doctor Xrays showed all the metal rods screws etc. Was pulled out of bone and floating around.  The civilian doctor cut him open front and back took out the Army junk iron, redid it all and he was 18 months recovering.  

• 2 weeks later...