• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Tac-ti-cool Sun Shade!

FreQRiDeR

On 9/13/2017 at 4:09 PM, FreQRiDeR said:

I tried making a supressor with a fresh roll but it just made a big mess 

Waaaay back in the day you used to be able to buy an oil filter kit from J.C. Whitney for cars that didn't come with oil filters and the things used rolls of toilet paper for the filters. I don't know how well that worked (it was before my time) but it probably worked better than using them for a suppressor!:lmao:

7 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Waaaay back in the day you used to be able to buy an oil filter kit from J.C. Whitney for cars that didn't come with oil filters and the things used rolls of toilet paper for the filters. I don't know how well that worked (it was before my time) but it probably worked better than using them for a suppressor!:lmao:

Do we know you??? 

On 9/22/2017 at 7:52 AM, unforgiven said:

Brother Larry what's up.:cool:

Working more than I want to at my retirement job at the local hospital. We bought a $60K 40 ft. 5th wheel toy hauler so I have to make some money so we can go somewhere in the damn thing! Been spending a lot of quality time with my son Josh and the 1 year old grandson in Tucson too.

Edited by 392heminut

57 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Working more than I want to at my retirement job at the local hospital. We bought a $60K 40 ft. 5th wheel toy hauler so I have to make some money so we can go somewhere in the damn thing! Been spending a lot of quality time with my son Josh and the 1 year old grandson in Tucson too.

Busy is good glad things are going well

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:02 PM, 392heminut said:

Working more than I want to at my retirement job at the local hospital.

Oh. I guess that they needed a lurch type to perform research on huh? :laffs:

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:00 PM, shepp said:

Busy is good glad things are going well

Nothing but the truth there. Stay busy, and keep moving. Otherwise you'll turn into an "old man". And it's always good to spend time with the grandkids ain't it? My (almost) 3 year old granddaughter already knows that she's got me by the short and curly's.