• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Glock .45 Gen4 "Pyramid Trigger"

Robocop1051

Complete-Pyramid-Trigger_main-1.jpg?resi
g41 trigger.png

I bought this trigger last year, installed in on my duty pistol, and was told "no" (only because of the color choice, not because of the trigger)... Now it's for sale. I have about 150 rounds through my pistol using it. I would continue to use it if I was smarter at the time I ordered it and bought simple black... I guess I got carried away with the ability to have something "custom". Just my luck, GS won't sell me just the trigger shoe replacement.

PS. I did NOT use the reduced power springs. They are still new in the package. I did not want to reduce my trigger weight when I installed this trigger.

This comes with everything listed on the website. I paid almost $200 after tax and shipping. I'll let it go for $150 shipped. My loss is your gain! If you buy it here, I'll throw in the matching Ext Mag Release for free. It's a good mag release, but again too "flashy" for duty use.

I might be interested in this Rob. I just won a Glock 21 at our big Phoenix Choir Boys run. I don't have the pistol yet but since it's new I'm assuming it will be a Gen.4? Does the trigger work with any generation? I've never owned a Glock before so I don't know squat about them.

3 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

I might be interested in this Rob. I just won a Glock 21 at our big Phoenix Choir Boys run. I don't have the pistol yet but since it's new I'm assuming it will be a Gen.4? Does the trigger work with any generation? I've never owned a Glock before so I don't know squat about them.

Shocker.......you won ANOTHER gun raffle. What is it with you? :laffs:

3 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Pickup? We'll do the black hood over the head method, and drag him out to a super secret drinking facility. That'll teach him.........maybe. :lmao:

Better bring something besides MGD, I'm a beer snob ya know!:laffs:

Edited by 392heminut