• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Antifa wanna be at a gun store

survivalshop

In the video, you can clearly see what appear to be female breasts. The voice was androgynous, but the officer says "identifies as male." No freakin' telling, especially in this day and age.

I love everything about this video.

Trying to bait a shop owner into using slurs to refer to Jewish people? Check. Showing your complete lack of education regarding American history (i.e., flags)? Check. Asking whether the bibles are Old Testament or New Testament, then whether or not it's a Christian bible (no, you dolt, the other holy book with old and new testaments...)? Check. Offering to burn said bibles? Check. Being the only hostile person involved in an altercation, while all the while claiming it was perfectly calm? Check check.

The ANTIFA movement & attacks /riots are meant to get us to snap & to have someone or group to start shooting them , for their aggression ,they were always the aggressive attacker's . I think they should be mowed down , myself , they dress like ISIS , how do we know they are not Terrorist's !   :laffs:

If someone threw Piss on me , I would cut their Heart out , probably why they only do that $hit on their home turf  . There is( or was ) big $$ involved with those riots .

3 hours ago, survivalshop said:

The ANTIFA movement & attacks /riots are meant to get us to snap & to have someone or group to start shooting them , for their aggression ,they were always the aggressive attacker's . I think they should be mowed down , myself , they dress like ISIS , how do we know they are not Terrorist's !   :laffs:

If someone threw Piss on me , I would cut their Heart out , probably why they only do that $hit on their home turf  . There is( or was ) big $$ involved with those riots .

Agreed

bite the curb MF’r 

Edited by shepp