• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

mitch

I have built several ar15 pattern rifles, starting on my first ar308.

So far I have bought a aero m5 lower and a prebuilt m5 upper with a 20 inch heavy barrel.

I bought the upper from delta tactical, I have bought quite a bit of stuff over the last few years there and the prices seem to be good.

I paid $234 for the M5 upper with 19 inch ultra slim hand guard, 20 inch 416r heavy barrel. I figured go big or go home

I read about all the troubles people were having with magazine and bolt catches, so I ordered the mag release for a sig 716 and it is about 1/4 inch longer than a standard catch and it is ambi.

I haven't decided which BCG to get yet

thanks, Mitch

1 hour ago, mitch said:

I bought the upper from delta tactical,

Would that actually be "Delta Team Tactical?" by chance?  Is that who you bought if from?

There are zero guarantees on what they sell - because it's mostly rejects and fails-of -standards from companies.  Those guys buy all the "out-of-spec" parts from manufacturers, then sell them under the real manufacturers name...  like it really came from that manufacturer.

I hate starting out on the wrong side of a forum, I  realize everyone's experience is different .

So far , at least, I have gotten good quality stuff from delta tactical.

Warranty? I haven't had to send anything back. As for "out of spec" parts, you really think aero precision is going to sell bad or marginal parts ?

From there site "All Delta Team Tactical Rifle Kits Come With A Limited Lifetime Warranty"

Rather than whine or gripe I will just fold my tent and cancel out of here

Hope those parts work out for you.  Do research, across this vast, wide .www, and you'll find out. Sorry to break it all down for you like I did, but the truth is the truth.  You should really research it all - I can come up with all the heartbreaking news about them in about 0.0235 seconds it takes Google to bring it all up.

If you wish to fold your tent and cancel out, because you're not happy abut what you heard about those reject, cheapass parts, then...

Edited by 98Z5V

Here's the biggest non-starter, right here, man...

https://www.bbb.org/us/ut/orem/profile/gun-dealers/delta-team-tactical-1166-22290621/complaints

The bad shiit about these clowns is all over the web, man.  You can ignore it all you want, but they've done it to themselves - WAY before you.  You just didn't do your research.

5 hours ago, mitch said:

I hate starting out on the wrong side of a forum, I  realize everyone's experience is different .

So far , at least, I have gotten good quality stuff from delta tactical.

Warranty? I haven't had to send anything back. As for "out of spec" parts, you really think aero precision is going to sell bad or marginal parts ?

From there site "All Delta Team Tactical Rifle Kits Come With A Limited Lifetime Warranty"

Rather than whine or gripe I will just fold my tent and cancel out of here

Bye?

37 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Me thinks there is an outbreak of thin skinned forum cruisers going on. Well I wish him good luck with his build. I think he will need it.

?

Oh, it's not an outbreak, brother.  I'd call it "epidemic" in proportions.  We're almost overcome, but we can fight back.

They're starting to "demand" information now...   :laffs:

On 10/13/2018 at 7:53 AM, shepp said:

Bye?

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh, it's not an outbreak, brother.  I'd call it "epidemic" in proportions.  We're almost overcome, but we can fight back.

They're starting to "demand" information now...   :laffs:

Just one outsider's type comment (I really don't have a dog in this fight) If this feller already had it all knowed up, what for did he come here for in the first place?... shurly not to teach us about a new vendor, that will save us a ton of bathides. I could tell him about my experiances with C.T.D.

O, I almost forgot to say...BYE!

Edited by mrmackc