• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Full30 Forum Invite

Robocop1051

1 hour ago, JF89 said:

I actually give them out now. Mine are Full30 versions though.

Yeah, maybe. But they ain't like the ol Silverback hugs though.

True story.

Matt Cross and I drive across country to the fall shoot (me from Maryland, picking up Matt in North Carolina). We call Tom once we're into AZ and meet him at his work around mid-day. First time meeting him face to face. All three of us do a cool meet and greet, followed by Tom throwing his house keys at us and saying that he'll meet us there later. FIRST time meeting face to face mind you. Matt and I say "Cool", and roll out to Tom's place. We proceed to spend the afternoon, in Tom's front yard mind you,  with Matt drinking cokes and me drinking beer (normal pace.....what some might call heavy :laffs:) waiting for Tom to show up. He shows up a couple hours later, and proceeds to do a flying tackle/bearhug combination on both me and Matt....................................and it's never been the same ever since. And I wouldn't have it any other way. With him, or any other of the regulars.

If you don't know...............................you'll find out eventually.

As a side note. Now, ever since, the fall shoots ARE my vacation time that I plan around for the year.

Edited by Rsquared

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

True story.

Matt Cross and I drive across country to the fall shoot (me from Maryland, picking up Matt in North Carolina). We call Tom once we're into AZ and meet him at his work around mid-day. First time meeting him face to face. All three of us do a cool meet and greet, followed by Tom throwing his house keys at us and saying that he'll meet us there later. FIRST time meeting face to face mind you. Matt and I say "Cool", and roll out to Tom's place. We proceed to spend the afternoon, in Tom's front yard mind you,  with Matt drinking cokes and me drinking beer (normal pace.....what some might call heavy :laffs:) waiting for Tom to show up. He shows up a couple hours later, and proceeds to do a flying tackle/bearhug combination on both me and Matt....................................and it's never been the same ever since. And I wouldn't have it any other way. With him, or any other of the regulars.

Well im glad you like the hugs...Mine are not as affectionate or memorable , its more like that time in prison that you try to forget but I spit on it. 

Seriously though, I like this place. Good group of people that dont mind shitty fucked up humor.

9 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

True story.

As a side note. Now, ever since, the fall shoots ARE my vacation time that I plan around for the year.

It really did go down like that, too...   :banana:

31 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

It really did go down like that, too...   :banana:

On another side note. DNP showed up later that evening. AND THEN.....MikeDaddy showed up at, and him and I stayed up all night (drinking of course) until the sun came up. PlanelFlyer showed up, and then we all drove into the desert and proceeded to have a fun time. By the time I crashed that evening, I was working on almost a good 48 hours of being vertical (while drinking of course).

And the fall shoot events just keep getting better.

Edited by Rsquared