308ARBuild

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Matt.Cross said:

As opposed to still being stupid enough to try.....

*Yawn*

That's your defense? Your stupidity should act as a deterrent to those illuminating your stupidity to you?

Be honest: are you even intelligent enough to understand the mockery I just made of you above?

Just now, 308ARBuild said:

That's your defense? Your stupidity should act as a deterrent to those illuminating your stupidity to you?

Be honest: are you even intelligent enough to understand the mockery I just made of you above?

I'll answer: no.  This site's collective intelligence falls far short of understanding even a simple joke as that.

10 minutes ago, 308ARBuild said:

You completely missed the point. Have an adult read this conversation and explain it to you.

Edited by Matt.Cross
Mostly because I can, and partly because he can't.

1 minute ago, 308ARBuild said:

There it is.  Just needed something creepy/weird AF to show to the boys on the other forum to top this one off. Thanks!

That would infer you are done, please don't go, I have another hour or so before mom will have my bedtime snack ready.

Lets see, Numerous “honors, an ACT score of 32” which isn’t that good, and he resorts to answering his own posts. Brothers, thanks for some entertainment! It sure beat anything on the reality channel tonight. We should give him his own Section. “ 308AR Build’s  self abuse”. Where we can retreat to for entertainment when things are slow. He answers his own posts so fast we wouldn’t even need to!

Edited by Sisco