• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB - Second Variation Armalite AR-10A2

The Wizard

There seems to be some confusion on the part of some people as to for what exactly I am looking. The rifle I am looking for looks exactly like an M16A2 but in 7.62 mm X 51 mm NATO. Since pictures are worth a thousand words here is a link to a video that shows the rifle I want starting 17:09 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Z9o_gJtq8

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Serious?...

This post:

On 3/4/2019 at 11:08 AM, The Wizard said:

There seems to be some confusion on the part of some people as to for what exactly I am looking. The rifle I am looking for looks exactly like an M16A2 but in 7.62 mm X 51 mm NATO. Since pictures are worth a thousand words here is a link to a video that shows the rifle I want starting 17:09 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Z9o_gJtq8

seems to validate that.

Seeing as how he only has 2 posts here (both in this thread), and no one has asked any questions which would lead one to believe they are confused about what he's looking for, I'd bet Shepp is dead-nuts.

17 hours ago, Sisco said:

I know someone who has one, but he’s a jerk., so I won’t bother to tell him he could sell it. I believe he got banned a few years ago.

He would probably want my left testicle, right arm, my first born and my 401K for it. Even though I really would like to get one I will not deal with JERKS.

As for confusion statement, after I posted my WTB, I received three message from people saying they had one for sell. I requested their asking price and pictures. All three were current production rifles. None had a bird cage flash suppressor, bayonet lug or A2 sights. I added the secong posting to insure people knew exactly what I was looking for.

• 2 months later...