• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Battle Arms Development trigger

Tar21

Hello people!  Has anybody had experience with the BAD (triggertech) drop in trigger? Their website says that it has been used in the Ar 308 platform without issue and that the lifetime warranty would still be honoured in this application. I’ve been searching the web and I can’t find anyone that’s actually used it. 

https://www.rainierarms.com/battle-arms-development-special-edition-trigger-straight/

Thanks for looking. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

15 minutes ago, colonelrhombus said:

i'm sure it's good to go.  rainier isnt going to sell sh!t products.  i have never come across a drop in that i didnt like.  i've got timeny's, a POF and a CMC and they're all great.  waited til they  were on sale and got great deals on all of them.  

Agreed 

I think your the man for the job. Pick one up. Report back on how it goes. You'll be the review you were looking for and can share to help out all the future web searches with that info. I'm sure it's a great piece. 

Edited by DNP

1 hour ago, DNP said:

I think your the man for the job. Pick one up. Report back on how it goes. You'll be the review you were looking for and can share to help out all the future web searches with that info. I'm sure it's a great piece. 

Hahaha!! I guess I don’t have a choice now. Can’t let the brothers down. I’ll let you guys know how it goes

I was polite about it at least...lol.

research "the rule" on this site for more info. Technically, you met every trigger point for it. When asking about a new product, one must be careful in wording. If nobody responds in 24 hours with a review of said product, the OP will purchase and come back with a review. It's not a strongly enforced rule, other than by Internet badgering of the OP, but it is definitely respected when followed.  Usually a win win. I have yet to see someone upset by their purchase. 

47 minutes ago, DNP said:

I was polite about it at least...lol.

research "the rule" on this site for more info. Technically, you met every trigger point for it. When asking about a new product, one must be careful in wording. If nobody responds in 24 hours with a review of said product, the OP will purchase and come back with a review. It's not a strongly enforced rule, other than by Internet badgering of the OP, but it is definitely respected when followed.  Usually a win win. I have yet to see someone upset by their purchase. 

good to know.

as for the trigger, it better be orgasmic for $230.  i have a geisele ssa-e that i got from primary arms during one of their sales for $180.  it's 100 times better than a run of the mill LPK trigger, but i'd have been pissed if i paid $240 for it.  i dont know what all the fuss about geisele is.

wait a minute, did you even read the first review from the rainier arms site???????   no more discussion needed.  hahahaha.  

Joshua G.
Verified Buyer

5 star rating

12/20/18
Smoother than a raccoons hands cupping my shaved testicles

Honestly what can I say that would convince someone else to take the chance on this trigger. I was initially aroused during the install. As soon as I hit the range still with the chub I had from install... I knew things were about to get locked and loaded. I grab a mag loaded with 300 Blackout (subsonic), insert slowly into my AR as to savor every

moment of what is about to be the most intense pleasure I’ve ever experienced. I pull the charging handle back, steady and smooth. Then release it to feel the BCG chamber the sexy round from the mag. I raise my gun up, shoulder it and put my sights on the target. Slowly raise my thumb along the side of my lower receiver and slip my pistol build into pew mode. It’s time.. I prepare my finger over the trigger, gently hovering just against it. Fire when ready, I think to myself. Boy was I not ready. I squeeze the trigger as I would squeeze my nipples during a long hot bath... holy balls wouldn’t you know it... I feel the most sensational gungasm I can barely contain myself. I check my pants just to be sure I haven’t shown my excitement too soon. I’m clean.. fire when ready again, I thought. Trigger pull after trigger pull the blood in my body worked it’s way toward a specific part of my body.. I finish... shooting and clean up.. all the brass.. my work was done. The triggers work was done.. so yea.. id recommend it I guess. 

Looks like you have 48 hours.  you're not hosed yet  

For reference:

THE RULE

If you post, inquiring about a product, be it new or old, and no one responds with a review within 48 hours, you are hereby required to buy said product, and review that product, so that this rule doesn't apply to the next person with the same inquiry. "The Rule" shall not apply to the announcement of new or upcoming products, unless there is some context inquiring as to who will be the first to assume ownership of said product. At that point "The Rule" will once again apply to the poster, who will be obligated to be the first in the stated question.

6 hours ago, colonelrhombus said:

wait a minute, did you even read the first review from the rainier arms site???????   no more discussion needed.  hahahaha.  

Ya I read it brother. Laughed my ass off too. I was just wondering if any of you had tried it in the large frame and not an ar15. That’s what I am curious about. I guess I’ll find out soon