• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SO........it's been a while

Rsquared

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I knew a guy who used to work on escalators. One started unexpectedly and he lost both his legs above the knee. I treat escalators the same way I do chain saws ... with great respect!

human shreading machine.. I was maybe 8 on my way to Disneyland. kid was sitting on the stairs and it grabbed him at the back pockets and pulled his pants off to his ankles before it stopped. I had always over stepped the last step even as a kid. now Id rather not fly in planes or cross a border? saw a finger nail come off with a chainsaw...lol that guy had it coming. sharpening it with the motor running. duh! 

23 hours ago, sketch said:

saw a finger nail come off with a chainsaw...lol that guy had it coming. sharpening it with the motor running. duh! 

I''da puked.  It's okay with me if he lopped the arm off below the elbow.  Fuk, just apply the tourniquet above the elbow, squash the brachial artery.  Done.  "I'm here to help...  You'll feel a slight pressure, but you won't bleed to death..."  The fingernail thing - and a chainsaw.  He's on his own.  The only assistance I can provide is to throw up on him, if I saw it happen.   Fuk that. No way.  

Got an issue with a bullet in some soft tissue on an extremity?  I'll stuff a tampon in there, and we're good enough to transport you.  I guarantee that  - I carry the "heavy flow" ones for that shiit, just because. 

You fuckers shoot yourselves in a finger or toe out here on a Shoot, and the very best assistance I can give you is to projectile-vomit an aid bag in your direction.  You figure out how to overcome the psychosomatic shock and deal with it yourself - with your other working 19 digits.  I'm out on that one.