• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Privi Match 168 super deal

washguy

Just now, unforgiven said:

Holy $hit

That's the truth, right there - I wanna put a foot to my brother's gas pedals...  So bad it ain't even funny... :banana:

Wait 'til he posts the pics of the 'Vette engine again - and pay close attention to the nitrous lines...   I caught that shiit RIGHT AWAY...  :hail:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Belt Fed said:

How fast, I bet it would go. what keeps the front end down on one at high speeds?

that's the problem....lol.....keeping the front end down is a lil aluminum ride plate bout 10 inches wide and 18 inches long...you had wedges that point the drive stuff at a critical angle....I tuned the ride and the engine only after my crash...kim did the building and driving... man those were the days...drag groupie gals....and driving all night to get to  the races.....thing is ...You Don't Marry the groupie gal...which I did...  F me  :laffs:  Wash

5 minutes ago, washguy said:

You Don't Marry the groupie gal...which I did...  F me  :laffs:  Wash

You worked out quite well on that, brother.  Don't kid yourself...  :thumbup::lmao:

THAT is why you have the $60k car, as a "daily" now - for her...  , right?...  :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

It's like all this high-HP shiit -the only thing keeping it glued to Mother Earth is the size of your balls...   :lmao:

EXACTLY  !   and to protect your balls and anal cavity we wore Kevlar undershorts to prevent the high speed enema from killing you when you hit the water at over 120mph....my boats always won....Kim who was big into mountain engine pro mods always said its the one who gets there first not the mph....our et's were bad azz.....the Cali boys were big into mph...so we went to Cali and beat their azzes with ets...and when they came here...we beat their azzes with ets....lol

ill find some good pics....lol

Just now, 98Z5V said:

^^^  THAT MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT THERE...   that ain't no "daily..."   That's Whoop-Azz in a can, literally...   :lmao::thumbup:

SO many people missed that shiit, when you posted it the first time....  :laffs:

Its badazz ....the night we put her on the chassis dyno was Epic with the nitrous.......675 rwhp.......500 to the ground without the gas

1 minute ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

IMPRESSIVE boat!

Thanks brother.....ill dig up the real boat that won all the highpoint awards two years in a row back in 1981 1982...no computers no nuthin...just make a run and read the plugs...if it aint snappin off the electrodes of the plugs...leaner down some more....lol ....Wash

2 minutes ago, washguy said:

Its badazz ....the night we put her on the chassis dyno was Epic with the nitrous.......675 rwhp.......500 to the ground without the gas

We can go up from there, brother - I'm just sayin'...  :thumbup:

Stock bottom end?...

4 minutes ago, washguy said:

Nope... billet stroker crank...I forget the aftermarket rods...

We can run 800HP easy on the N/A engine, then, with that nitrous setup.    We just need to tweak it...  a 'lil.  You're WAY into the territory to turbo this thing already, with the bottom end work, and drop 1100Hp like it's a coin that fell out of your pocket...   The bottom end is there, brother.

You know...  I'm just sayin'...   :laffs:

1 minute ago, blue109 said:

Apologies for getting back on track...but targetsport has privi 168 match for 14.49 but shipping is free on cases. Works out to be cheaper for me through them

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/prvi-partizan-match-308-winchester-ammo-168-gr-hp-pp321-p-88.aspx

@Matt.Cross might be able to get you cheaper, still - PM him on it, brother...   :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

We can run 800HP easy on the N/A engine, then, with that nitrous setup.    We just need to tweak it...  a 'lil.  You're WAY into the territory to turbo this thing already, with the bottom end work, and drop 1100Hp like it's a coin that fell out of your pocket...   The bottom end is there, brother.

You know...  I'm just sayin'...   :laffs:

That's why our marriage is a good one!:banana:  Wash