• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Privi Match 168 super deal

washguy

27 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I definitely do come across like that - when people don't like what I say, or they're rude jackasses about it.  I don't hold my thoughts back.  It's usually people like that who find a problem with me - as you seem to have. 

OK...I guess you missed how condescending your post was.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, wurger said:

OK...I guess you missed how condescending your post was.

I never insulted you at all, but if you took it that way, then it's a perception problem.  It wasn't condescending in the least.  If being offended is your first reaction, then you need thicker skin.

Well...you do think you’re pretty special in your free state over there.  All your standard capacity magazines and fancy toys.  Always gotta rub it in and kick us poor California outcasts in the nuts.  I’m feeling the need for a safe space....

And I have to agree with the point that we get lumped in with the rest of the state like we voted for moonbeam or Newsome. As I mentioned before, packing up and leaving isn’t going to help this place. Staying and resisting where we can, pushing back where we can...that is the only hope. Support from the free states would help too. 

You have support from the free states - more than you know.  This is not new news, though, and all of you that live in that state know this. 

To express your unhappiness at a specific ammunition company that won't ship to California is ignorant, though.  Pure stupidity.  There are ALOT of companies that will not do gun business with California, strictly due to the gun laws in your state.  Where's the outrage on them?  Where's the lashback against them?  Seems there's some massive butthurt here over an ammunition sale, and ignorance in the Big Picture, as far as Cali Gun Laws and Restrictions go.

First person that comes to mind is Ronnie Barrett - where's all the hate on him, for deciding to do ZERO BUSINESS in California?  Eh, there is none. Not in this thread.

That was a BUSINESS DECISION that he made. Do you go through the hoops that the Cali legistators just dream up and make into law?  Do you go through the hassle of contacting the Cali DOJ every time you have to send a firearm to that state?  Or do you look at your bottom line, and determine that the amount of work that you have to do, as a firearms-based company, has to do, just to do business in California?...  FOr many, the answer is simple - "I'll SAVE money by not doing business in that state, over what it takes me to DO BUSINESS in that state..." And there it is...

Who's blaming all the companies that got dropped from the handgun list in Cali?  Nobody.  2013, Cali Micro Stamping Law?  Passed in 2007, went into effect in 2013.  California Unsafe Handgun Act. 

That was a watershed moment for alot of other states, and they tried to one-up California, and made more restrictive laws, on all kinds of handgun and rifle and "Assault weapons..." 

Do you know that there are 44 different companies that won't sell to LEOs in certain states - based on their gun laws?  44 different companies.

Here's a partial list of some of them:

Now, to get all asshurt over an ammo company that won't ship to your state...  You're just being a whiner.  Maybe you need to get your ass into your Cry Closet, and rub yourself down with the Vagisil that you keep in there, just so you can make it through a full day, tomorrow, of all this hurt, pain, disrespect, and condescension that you must go through...

@DNP, you full well know that this post I've made isn't aimed at YOU...  It's just my general observations on the course that this thread took.  To whine about an ammo company that doesn't ship to you, and make it what's this thread has been?  You have to be fucking kidding me.  Reach down, find your balls and squeeze them tight - just to remind yourself that you still have them.  The argument has been about whining, more than anything else.

Now THERE'S some "condescension."  If the shoe fits on your Candy Ass, then just lace that biotch up and wear it. Remember to take your Midol, too.

Edited by 98Z5V

MR. WURGER,   After all of the hullaboolluu.  You need to understand that why ALL-OF-US  that come here on a regular basis, are here because we have a high interest in AR308 and shooting sports and the 2A. WE need to understand that there are many other reasons that California is attractive to many as a place to work and raise a family, or also to love and live with someone that is not the Bibical images of a good life-mate, or live somewhere that supports very lazy and/or immoral lifestyles.  SO being there is  much more  attractive than their affection for a constitutional amendment that protects the right to bear arms.

Thank goodness we still have the "Right" and freedom to choose where we live.  Weigh the advantages and make the decision of what is important to YOU, stay or move.  As the man on T.V. said:   Deal ...or NO DEAL?

Ain't you glad I don't have anything better to do right now than phy-loss-ofie.

You are welcome......

I went to a restaurant one day and for one reason or another I didn't care for the way the place was run.  The specifics aren't important right now.  When the owner heard of my complaints he told me he didn't really need to serve me at all.  He wasn't required to feed me.  That smarted,  but got me to thinking he was right.  Just like I can pass him by,  he can pass me by.  If you can't trade values move on.  

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

The shoe?  Or how I just dry-docked it right in there with no lube?

The squeeze I gave my nuts. We’re from California, remember?  The dry-docking is a pretty regular occurrence for us.  

3 hours ago, mrmackc said:

MR. WURGER,   After all of the hullaboolluu.  You need to understand that why ALL-OF-US  that come here on a regular basis, are here because we have a high interest in AR308 and shooting sports and the 2A. WE need to understand that there are many other reasons that California is attractive to many as a place to work and raise a family, or also to love and live with someone that is not the Bibical images of a good life-mate, or live somewhere that supports very lazy and/or immoral lifestyles.  SO being there is  much more  attractive than their affection for a constitutional amendment that protects the right to bear arms.

Thank goodness we still have the "Right" and freedom to choose where we live.  Weigh the advantages and make the decision of what is important to YOU, stay or move.  As the man on T.V. said:   Deal ...or NO DEAL?

Ain't you glad I don't have anything better to do right now than phy-loss-ofie.

You are welcome......

To cut right to the chase . . . .Maybe what I should have said is  "Most of our lives is not just one issue."

Maybe:  They shoulda named this site Ar308 Perverts,  MFkurs  emeritus,  beer drinkers eliete,  meat burners deluxe,   Know-it-allers Esq.  . .Etc.,Etc.,Etc.,Etc.,

Edited by mrmackc

6 hours ago, DNP said:

The squeeze I gave my nuts. We’re from California, remember?  The dry-docking is a pretty regular occurrence for us.  

Not all Californians need to reach down and figure out if the even have balls.  Just that particular person.  You were never included into that category, as it was singular in aim...  :thumbup: