• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rise Armament Triggers?

Lr-308FUn

I've got both.  Rise Armament is way better than any single stage milspec trigger.  I believe mine are 3.5# break and they break clean without creep. 

LaRue MBT is a whole different animal being a two stage trigger.  Made to function completely differently.  Smoooooth first stage squeeze to a stop, then a slight squeeze and break. 

If you are looking for a single stage trigger to replace a milspec the RA is a step up.  For more precision in seeking tighter groups a LaRue is another step up.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 5:13 PM, Lr-308FUn said:

So has only one tried any of the Rise Armament drop in triggers yet, I have been looking at a few of their models

Any feedback would be great

Are they worth the money, I do like their price point. Thanks 

I own 2 Rise Armament Triggers and they work very well for me. Nice trigger for the money and excellent customer service. USA Company located in Broken Arrow Oklahoma.  

Edited by TeleStratMan

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Steve crawford said:

Called Primary Arms and spoke to Steve.  He recommended the Rock River Arms 2 stage for $99.00.  They also have ACS metal 20 round mags for &13.99 on sale. 

DO NOT BUY a RRA 2-stage trigger.  Long term, you're wasting your money.

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to installing the LaRue trigger.  What a difference.  Now ALL I have to do is get out and shoot the LR-308.  Things just don't get done as fast as when I was in my 60's.  Get to go out of town to watch my younger grandson play football Friday.  Wife wants to make it a short camping trip to see the game. Just won't get in a hurry to get there or get home.  😁😁😁

Steve