• Visit Sportsmans Guide

You saw it here first

Robocop1051

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

Got that as well. I like it but can’t justify that. If I spend that much it’s going to be on a long range rig, 300 WIN MAG or bigger

Same here.  The story at SHOT '20 was $1400 will get you this, if you're in on the Intro:

6657bd7b05fb1d9023b45ffa35f3e811.jpg

That didn't happen.  I get it - La Corona fucked everything up.  However...   I'm not in for $2900.

Looks interesting, but the last thing I need is another High ticket item. Between general $hit throughout the year, and just receiving my $4600 property tax bill, yep....for the privilege to live in PG county, Maryland (can you feel the sarcasm), I've got enough bills coming at me.

2 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Looks interesting, but the last thing I need is another High ticket item. Between general $hit throughout the year, and just receiving my $4600 property tax bill, yep....for the privilege to live in PG county, Maryland (can you feel the sarcasm), I've got enough bills coming at me.

I’ll trade property tax bills with ya….say when. My insurance is more than that thanks to the extra $5k in fire insurance we need to have.