You saw it here first

Robocop1051

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Radioactive said:

What caliber? I’m thinking I need (want) something in 300 PRC 

Right now, it's a 10" .308 Win barrel AND a 20" 6.5 Creedmoor barrel - you get both barrels with the gun...   They will launch it in the next 30~50 days, so have $1400 laying around.  These are gonna sell fast.   It's a pretty large package of stuff that you get here, for the money.  You basically get two full rifles for that money.  One is rifle-version, with a side folding stock setup, and the other is a "pistol-version" because of that 10" .308 barrel.  Don't cross the streams, and combine parts that will have you "creating an illegal SBR" though...  :bitchslap:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 1/24/2020 at 12:54 AM, 98Z5V said:

I just can't get a break, guys,  Walked the floor all day long today, and Aero Precision/Ballistic Advantage started serving Sierra Nevada kegs at 4pm today,  That led to the ciose of that day at 6pm, and it's time to go to Glock After-SHOT party.   Just got back from that one.  :banana:

I'll catch up, pics and stories and all...  but it ain't gonna be for a few days.  :thefinger:

We lost Rob after I posted this one, when we got back from Glock...    :lmao: 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/25/2020 at 3:19 AM, 98Z5V said:

Back home in AZ.  I'll start getting information up in a new thread sometime this weekend.  Until then, keep your eye on the LaRue Siete.  It's gonna blow your minds...  Also, watch for that B5 Systems Precision Stock coming up.  :thumbup:

https://www.larue.com/category/rifles/siete/

6657bd7b05fb1d9023b45ffa35f3e811.jpg

The Siete announcement was this morning, available for pre-order.

* LaRue Enhanced Siete *
* IT’S HAPPENING !!! *

LaRue_Siete-60b50.jpg

You’re probably asking “Mark, why the F did the Siete take so long?” Well, there has been a slew of things. Mainly, the finite number of hirable folks in America that can be considered “craftsmen”.

Sure, we’ve always had more than our fair share of American Craftsmen, but just enough to keep up with the ongoing demand for our QD mounts, MBT triggers, uppers, and rifles. The constantly-changing political climate continues to trigger unprecedented rushes on our website, kicking the Siete back off our priority board.

Reacting to all this, we’ve systematically polished our act by internally organizing work around an all-enveloping ERP system. Now, we’re there - backorders have been reduced – parts inventory built up, etc.

*So … Let’s Do This *

There’s no doubt, our Enhanced Siete will be your go-to bolt action.

LaRue_Siete_1-48e6c.jpg

The kit includes a LaRue Enhanced (Switch-Barrel) Siete 6.5 Creedmoor (with a 23” barrel), a LaRue 40ft lb. Torque Wrench and Action Bar for precision barrel switching, 5-Round AICS Magazine and a nice discreet Carry Case.

LaRue_Siete_5-b286c.jpg

The introductory price of $2,899 includes a free second barrel of your choosing. Below, is a list of the free second caliber and barrel length options

308 Winchester - 20”
260 Remington - 23”
243 Winchester - 23”
22-250 Remington - 26”

A deposit of $950.00 will confirm your place in line. You will be billed the remaining $1,949 when your order ships.

(Optic, Optic Mount, Bipod, Muzzle Brake and 10-Round Magazine not included.)

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-siete/