Robocop1051

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I like the looks of this as well!

PIC.thumb.jpg.8515c4253e11d399856a70d9d591e69a.jpg

That's MY Shockwave, sent as the prototype to "mock things up..."  Fucker teased me on the phone and told me that I had to WAIT FOR IT, AT SHOT,to see it...  :lmao:

Busted, Rob... BAD BUSTED, brother...      :banana:

VERY GOOD CATCH, DOC!!!   :thumbup::hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

All is well.  Kinda.  Nobody is in jail right now.  Just got back from probably one of the most Epic parties I've been to in decades.  No joke.

Tons of pics, tons of stories, tons of everything.  Here's a teaser, Tuesday night party, Aero Precision and a bunch of other companies.  That party will cost me a Nighthawk Custom "Counselor" - 9mm single-stack 1911.  Damnit, I wish I never shot that thing in the first place. Here was the finale of the evening, Tuesday night.

That was Tuesday night...    The Crye Precision stuff tonight was insane...

After Hours is kicking ass this year - and SHOT is going great, too.  :hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

I just can't get a break, guys,  Walked the floor all day long today, and Aero Precision/Ballistic Advantage started serving Sierra Nevada kegs at 4pm today,  That led to the ciose of that day at 6pm, and it's time to go to Glock After-SHOT party.   Just got back from that one.  :banana:

I'll catch up, pics and stories and all...  but it ain't gonna be for a few days.  :thefinger:

7 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

Is it for information processing,  or reabsorption of water,  the few days leave?  Hmm inquiring minds want to know!

Just getting back, getting everything cleaned up and put away - getting back to work-ish.  Then getting all the pics off the camera and edited/resized.  Not much time for that up here.  Maybe detox a little...   :embarrassed::laffs: We were very largely responsible for a $3,000+ bar tab last night... 

17 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Just getting back, getting everything cleaned up and put away - getting back to work-ish.  Then getting all the pics off the camera and edited/resized.  Not much time for that up here.  Maybe detox a little...   :embarrassed::laffs: We were very largely responsible for a $3,000+ bar tab last night... 

Now that's a party 🤪