• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Baby Glocks

MikedaddyH

22 hours ago, sagebrush said:

i wasn't having to much trouble finding ar308 parts, ar15 parts are almost impossible to find, also

Try looking for a trigger with bar for a Gen3 G19,G23,G26,G27,G32 or G33. Stock parts are gone ... Aftermarket parts are the only ones left.

On 8/24/2020 at 7:28 AM, DNP said:

Mike- Let me know if there is something specific you absolutely need. I might know a guy with access in a pinch. 

I might take you up on that if I need something in mid October.  Your guy is shipping in just under 3 weeks. I am back to slides and barrels.

So I got my barrels after they were delivered to the wrong address. USPS collected them. 

Both G26's are done... Yes they have night sights. Assembled for less than $400 each. All black with Stainless steel barrel , trigger job done with polished parts.

50 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

I got one from the Glock store- took about a month but it finally showed up. I want to pin it but they are so hard to get I don’t really want to risk effin it up.

Hear you on that ! I have an extra 9mm ejector I took off of a Gen 4 trigger housing , probably will use it on the next build. One G27 is done the other needs a slide lock spring, I launched it today and it ricocheted off a box. Picked up two ETS mags at Glockmeister Saturday.

11 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Hear you on that ! I have an extra 9mm ejector I took off of a Gen 4 trigger housing , probably will use it on the next build. One G27 is done the other needs a slide lock spring, I launched it today and it ricocheted off a box. Picked up two ETS mags at Glockmeister Saturday.

gotta say the ETS mags are good to go👍🏻

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to Usary Pass yesterday and put 50 to 75 through each of the G26's. Wasn't flawless but they ran. Need to put an extended slide lever release on one of them. The stock one is too small to use. Also going to polish the chamber a little. Glock mags and PMags worked great. ETS not so much so, worked for me but not for another shooter. Still need to get some Pearce mag grips.

• 11 months later...