• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Patriot Ordnance "Revolution"

billymagg

Any thoughts or experience with the POF "Revolution",?  I'm not a fan of forward assist on the 308 platform...

I'm still hoping to build a WC-10? Maybe in 6.5 Creed?, but who knows when Wilson will get their uppers and lowers in stock?

I am loving my Wilson Tactical Hunter....

?

45 more hours...

Copying and pasting here for convenience...

"If you post, inquiring about a product, be it new or old, and no one responds with a review within 48 hours, you are hereby required to buy said product, and review that product, so that this rule doesn't apply to the next person with the same inquiry. "The Rule" shall not apply to the announcement of new or upcoming products, unless there is some context inquiring as to who will be the first to assume ownership of said product. At that point "The Rule" will once again apply to the poster, who will be obligated to be the first in the stated question.

While this shouldn't need to be stated, pictures are required, or that s*** didn't happen."

On 8/31/2020 at 7:52 PM, Rsquared said:

Well, they didn't call it the revolution when I got mine. It was just called the P-308. But mine was also an SBR. And took 2 (count them....2) years to come in. I had damn near forgot about it.

Didn't really impress me too much after the fact though. I still prefer DI rifles.

Next question, does this count?????

(Tryin to bail you out billymagg!)

Edited by 392heminut

4 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Next question, does this count?????

(Tryin to bail you out billymagg!)

Thank you my friend, those of us who share an automotive addiction,  on top of our 308AR affliction, need all the help we can get. I recently sold my old 1981 Black Firebird Esprit with a blown motor... now sadly I'm having,  "I HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER Z-28", there"s a blue with white stripes 73 Z in Michigan...(yes, please buy it)

I'm painting my house, the last time I painted it was in 2010, when I painted it for my "Father in Law", love and miss that guy, ex Navy, he was aboard the "Drew", in the engine room when she put troops ashore on Okinawa.  I had recently been "fired" from my job as a "Hospice Chaplin, Bereavement Coordinator, and Volunteer Coordinator" thanks to the rewrite of Medi Care under Obama's "affordable care act", in that re-write, a Hospice no longer was required to have a Chaplain with "credentials", they could hire anybody with a few counseling courses as a "Spiritual Counselor".

Tip Hospice fired 4 Chaplains shortly after that, (it really was a great thing, they were trying to work me to death, and I started substitute teaching, and had my twins, "Mollie and Baxie" in class. They were dreading that, but I would send them down to the "teachers lounge" to get me coffee, which they really loved. Back to painting, my FIL paid me 500 dollars to paint his house, so I have nobody to blame for my current workload except your's truly...

Anyway, I've had some to reflect as I was scraping and pressure washing, now painting, as a young guy, I was certain that the 98 Mauser action was the pinnacle of rifle nirvana. i thought I loved the model 70 Winchester as well, and I really didn't care about "black rifles", at some point I shot my brother in laws Armalite, AR15T, in fact when he got divorced, i owned that lovely little blaster for a very brief periord, I even put a red dot on it, but then he came and "redeemed it".. I went years and ordered a new Rock River Arms A-2 National Match, this was very early, (I outsmarted myself, and ordered it with a tube handguard, and yes it ended up with a cheap handle mounted scope... I loved that rifle, and it was a drill, but in time, those little bitty holes in the National Match sight were my undoing, and I sold it, in order to fund my present "Predator Pursuit",  which is a great rifle...

but nothing like little "Miss Wilson", who has inspired my latest observation, we really are living in the "Golden Age of the Rifle". I have a few nice old 98 action rifles, my Dad's Winchester 30-30, (I've concluded this was the assualt rifle of the last century) it does feel very nice in hand...

and the Wilson is all that and a bag of of Chips! I am in love with the 308 AR!