• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My last Elk

Magwa

I killed my last elk today and I am almost comatose from the packing it is a young mans game they can have it I am done this is either 40 or 39 I can not remember a 168 TTSX from 202 yards cemented him to the ground and then he started rolling and then fell off a cliff all the way to the bottom my legs hurt my hands , my fuking hair hurts all out but the two hind quarters we will get them in the morning wife will help as well as a couple of friends I am toast

IMG_20201015_112238152.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meat in the freezer, brother - and FINE WORK!!!   :hail:

You might say "Last one, I swear!" but you'll get another - and you'll be quite particular about it when you take it.  Flat ground, no downhills or uphills...  You'll be out there again.  There's no other way.  It's in your very being, your heart and soul.  You are more than just a hunter...

1 hour ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Well once they open the border to regular travellers I'd be more than happy to tag along on one of your hunting trips to do the packing and heavy lifting just for the education.

Trudeau shut that shiit RIGHT OUT today, brother.  Completely. Just today. 

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I watched this earlier tonight, and I thought about YOU, brother...  

That was well done the country here is what beats you to nothing and then laughs at your pittyfullness you either keep going or quit Hmmmm lets get wet and sandy.... Elk hunting is a state of mind the killing is the easy part, but like I said I am done...If I can not do the work involved to get one out I do not need to be pulling the trigger...I will say that in all my elk hunting I have never seen a combo of gun and bullet that was as good as the AR10 type rifle and Barnes 168 TTSX my God they are a devastating combo that was my fifth elk with that gun and they all fell like they had been struck by lightning...

7 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Well once they open the border to regular travellers I'd be more than happy to tag along on one of your hunting trips to do the packing and heavy lifting just for the education.

My Brother from another Mother you are welcome down here anytime but if you want a elk we can get YOU one I would be glad to help I think still have to go pack 80 LB hindquarters this morning will let you know after ... LOL

19 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Trudeau shut that shiit RIGHT OUT today, brother.  Completely. Just today. 

The announcement wasn't a well kept secret. Covid numbers are up back rast and he is all about fear mongering and saying you can trust his government to save you 

image_4a6ef3b6-1733-444f-9122-05819d3ee4

13 hours ago, Magwa said:

My Brother from another Mother you are welcome down here anytime but if you want a elk we can get YOU one I would be glad to help I think still have to go pack 80 LB hindquarters this morning will let you know after ... LOL

I know I'll learn more in a weekend shadowing you then I would in 100 hunting trips on my own. I'll look into what I need for an elk tag in Idaho but even just being in the mountains, well I see that as a win

Being alive , in all of Gods creation to get your own food and feel it in your bones from the work you put into it is a big win for me ....I had the two rear quarters to get out I made a couple of calls and friends showed up to help even my wife walked down the canyon and packed a rear quarter half way back, and what did they want for helping ? Nothing, of course i gave them fish and fed them and we had a great visit I am truly blessed to have such friends....

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Hotdog Pic is pre-tattoos.

Hotdog pic is pre-my Hotdog, too.  I've been known to "convert" women.  Pure real-lesbians have been freaked out by what I can do to them.

Hence - converted.  I fucked them for life. I really did fuk them, for life. Lesbians, confused- give them a dik-infusion, and just change their world, completely...  Its pretty funny, when you watch it all go down, and see their face change colors, right before your eyes...  :banana:

Never give up on a "lesbian", men - you can work that.  And once they're free, they'll rock your world....   I'm just sayin'...   :popcorn: