• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ARIZONA

5frostys

21 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

C2 is another to look at.

C2 Tactical sucks, brother.  They're in it for the buck, and don't know what they're doing.  Fuk those guys. 

"You MUST unchamber your gun before coming into OUR store.  We're PROFESSIONALS..."

You're fucking morons - we're in Arizona.  Everthing is chambered, you dumb fuks.  :bitchslap:

Trust your audience.  Or not.  You obviously don't.  I guess that's the Scottsdale crew that come in, and don't know what the fuk they're doing with loaded guns on their hips... 

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

C2 Tactical sucks, brother.  They're in it for the buck, and don't know what they're doing.  Fuk those guys. 

"You MUST unchamber your gun before coming into OUR store.  We're PROFESSIONALS..."

You're fucking morons - we're in Arizona.  Everthing is chambered, you dumb fuks.  :bitchslap:

Trust your audience.  Or not.  You obviously don't.  I guess that's the Scottsdale crew that come in, and don't know what the fuk they're doing with loaded guns on their hips... 

Ouch !!!

I know the owner, Lance does work for him. One of my guys at work goes there once a week to shoot, he tells me about deals that he got. Sorry you had a bad experience. I got some hard to find part there during the summer.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:06 PM, AzRon said:

I'm from the Buckeye area, I just shot my Gen2 Recon so I am stoked to learn and go shooting more.

I think I've tossed an invite out there before - I tried to look up your location, but there is no Ft Mudge, AZ.   Come on down further south, when we're shooting, and we'll hook you up.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

16 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I think I've tossed an invite out there before - I tried to look up your location, but there is no Ft Mudge, AZ.   Come on down further south, when we're shooting, and we'll hook you up.  :thumbup:

Ft Mudge was mythical place that Col Jeff Cooper used to describe a pistols adjustable sights that would go past "Ft Mudge"

• 10 months later...