• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy Mother's day

unforgiven

Cooking for my mom today.  Filet Mignon, lobster tails, giant shrimp, and giant scallops, all on the grill.   If I remember, I'll get a pic in here. 

Happy Mother's Day to you all - I know you all have a mother somewhere that brought you into this world.  Even though you're all Savages and Heathens!   :thefinger::lmao:

Took mom to the beauty salon yesterday. Bringing her over today for dinner and to hang out. We normally make a big dinner of her choosing,  but she opted for Chinese takeout this time so nobody had to cook.. A little of everything. Shrimp fried rice, Egg foo yung,  Beef lo mein, Egg rolls etc. Whatever she wants, it's her day! Also got her a cake made for desert.

20210509_130550.jpg

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

Pulled it off for Momma today.  She didn't have to do anything - had the step-dad get the potatoes in the oven, and I did all the grill work, and cleaned up afterwards.  Excellent day.

All ready to hit the grill.  Meat first, then off and rest, and all the seafood went on. 

IMG_0385.thumb.JPG.aae838180b55c954b592b7ad6b6ef2bf.JPG

IMG_0386.thumb.JPG.7c8f5c4b6cd01929846ff815525c524e.JPG

IMG_0387.thumb.JPG.cb5a3dffc0c5db9d68bd469eca3fcdb8.JPG

IMG_0388.thumb.JPG.f78d30a18f2034a2dc83bdb6bbb5b1be.JPG

40 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Pulled it off for Momma today.  She didn't have to do anything - had the step-dad get the potatoes in the oven, and I did all the grill work, and cleaned up afterwards.  Excellent day.

All ready to hit the grill.  Meat first, then off and rest, and all the seafood went on. 

IMG_0385.thumb.JPG.aae838180b55c954b592b7ad6b6ef2bf.JPG

IMG_0386.thumb.JPG.7c8f5c4b6cd01929846ff815525c524e.JPG

IMG_0387.thumb.JPG.cb5a3dffc0c5db9d68bd469eca3fcdb8.JPG

IMG_0388.thumb.JPG.f78d30a18f2034a2dc83bdb6bbb5b1be.JPG

Looks DELICIOUS!!! 👍Well done!

Thank ya, Al !   I'm hanging on to mine for all I'm worth.  When I came into this world, she had to wipe my ass.  I'm sure that one day, it'll be my time to take over that duty for her.   :bitchslap:

I already told her that she's getting the garden hose...   :laffs:

@DNP has met her - she made him promise something - if she calls, he needs to bring a sharpened shovel...   :lmao:

Hell, @Matt.Cross has met her, too - and he was "Yes, Ma'am" all the time, in his best MealDot Accent...   :banana:

She loves them both...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

20 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Thank ya, Al !   I'm hanging on to mine for all I'm worth.  When I came into this world, she had to wipe my ass.  I'm sure that one day, it'll be my time to take over that duty for her.   :bitchslap:

I already told her that she's getting the garden hose...   :laffs:

@DNP has met her - she made him promise something - if she calls, he needs to bring a sharpened shovel...   :lmao:

Hell, @Matt.Cross has met her, too - and he was "Yes, Ma'am" all the time, in his best MealDot Accent...   :banana:

She loves them both...   :thumbup:

She's a great lady your mom, worthy of sainthood in my opinion!