• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pistol Brace Update, from 7 Jun 21

Info came out today on the clarification to the court, 5th Circuit, on who was covered in the injunction.

Let's just say that if you're not already a member of FPC, then you need to be, and quick. 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's still shiit going on.

GOA, SAF, if you're a member, the ban can't be enforced on you.  Yep, another injunction.

Already stated, if you're a member of FPC, the ban doesn't apply, you are safe and protected.  That injunction was the first one that dropped.

Here's a good summary on all this, from IV8888...

On 5/26/2023 at 9:30 PM, 98Z5V said:

Info came out today on the clarification to the court, 5th Circuit, on who was covered in the injunction.

Let's just say that if you're not already a member of FPC, then you need to be, and quick. 

I hope some of you heeded this advice ^^^  ...  

Here's some info on what I was sayin'...

If you didn't heed what I stated, last Friday night, then it's already too late, today.  Doom on You.  Should'a listened. 

This is good.  First FPC Members are covered, nation-wide.  Then, SAF Members are covered, nation-wide.  Now, with the 3rd Injunction, GOA Members are covered, nation-wide, and the entire state of Texas is covered.

Now, in my mind, I can't see how the BATFE wins this.  No Way.  You can't have an entire state, and members of 3 organizations, that you can't apply this to, but you can apply it to everyone else.  That's neither fair or equitable, to the citizens of the United States, and will never survive the litlgation.  This pistol brace bullshiit is getting smashed.  Hard, too. 

Here's more information from 5 hours ago.  One more.  It's gonna be really hard for BATFE to enforce "The Rule" on Regular Americans that are not part of the organizations that are protected by all these injunctions - I think there are 5 now?....  :popcorn:

Kinda hard for Americans that are members of organizations being protected, while all other Americans that are NOT members of those organizations becoming Felons... 

Unconstitutional.

Where's NRA on all this?...   Hmmm...   Crickets, from NRA... 

Talking to a SAF Senior Editor at a shoot the other day, said they had the biggest membership jump ever after the court ruling. 

My question to all these pistol brace sporting "this ain't fair" non members  is why you think we members should carry the load? This stuff costs money! Join or die!

Just wanted everyone to be able to see it, brother.  So far, 3 Dems initially went with it (but 1 switched out when they saw how the vote was going - to save their own Political Ass), but 2 Repubs went against it. 

It got down to 217 to 210, with 7 remaining - so it was close during the tally.  It went 219 to 210, with 5 remaining, so it didn't matter at that point, and the vote tally was cut.  It wasn't a runaway victory.

3 Takeaways from that:

#1.  Those 2 Repubs need to go.

#2.  Those 2 Dems need praised, and watched/supported.  They actually care about American's Gun Rights. 

#3.  Who was the Dem that switched out, to save their own Political Ass?  They obviously care about American's Gun Rights - but wavered and faltered to save their own Political Ass right at the last minute.  Needs to go.  Vote out.  Political Preservation is more important than the 2A, and American's Rights, to that person. 

Edited by 98Z5V