• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pistol Brace Update, from 7 Jun 21

Here's a good update from 2 days ago.  Tom Grieve again.  I like this attorney.  :thumbup:

I'd like to know which states these are, that he mentioned, that are gonna try to re-write the NFA 1934 law, change their state law, and change the SBR OAL measurement from 26" to 29"...   THAT will get spicey!...   :popcorn:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATF Frame and Receiver "Rule" just got SMASHED. 

Preliminary Injunction granted against the ATF. 

BOOM!!!

That happened.  Check it out:

All this stuff ties in together...  Wait for it...   :popcorn:

Edited by 98Z5V

Nice update, from 3 days ago - we're not keeping track of this, like we should be keeping track of this, if I'm the only one finding the information on this.  I need other people to do some of the heavy lifting on this topic, research, and post the information. 

Let's get some kind of group effort into searching out this info.  It wears me out, when I get no support, and nothing ever gets posted unless I do it.  Thanks in advance - dig in, find information, and fukkin' post it already.

14 minutes ago, sketch said:

On that note the atf has this information and should have stfu already.. waste of public funds as a tax payer ...,

Yeah, they're "outgrowing their shoes" these past few years, just like all .gov "agencies" have been doing.  Thinking they can do WTF ever they want.

That's all been smacked the fuk down by the United States Supreme Court, thankfully, beginning with the EPA V. WVa case.  It ALL rolls downhill from that one.  I called that early, for 2A rights, as soon as it happened.

Then Bruen.  Directly 2A tied, all the way.  US Supreme Court did a HUGE favor for future cases with that Bruen decision, by tying the one-step to all future cases.  There's ONE step to this, for future cases - does it tie into the history of this country...  Period. 

Nothing the anti-gunners can come up with, in any wet-dream that they have to control us all - will ever pass that.  Won't happen.  Will never pass that decision. 

On that note, watch this one - Biden acting like the fool that he is...  It's pretty epic.

18 hours ago, sketch said:

I'm a better whiskey drunk. That guy is wasted!?

Nope, he's not wasted.  That's just Joe.  He's fukkin' SENILE, and can't even think, and he damn sure can't read coherently from his teleprompter.  He can't even fukkin' READ anymore, without garbling his speech. 

That's the current president of the us.  <<<  I didn't capitalize that high title on purpose - he doesn't deserve it. 

Just gonna dovetail this BUUUULShiit right in here.  Keep all the BS in the same place for now.

O'Biden's new Executive Order  - he redefined (yeah, "redefined" - we've see that before)...   what a "gun dealer" is...

YOU are a "Gun Dealer."  YOU are.  If you ever sell some of your guns, you're a "dealer" now...