• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pistol Brace Update, from 7 Jun 21

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hard to wade through, by-name, for every member of the US House of Representative.

Here's the bottom line:

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2023252

(Click these, they'll get big enough to read...)

HJRes44Votes1.thumb.jpg.a229c66c2d04f543d34f15bd7d04afff.jpg

"Not Voting" is a pretty big deal.  That group of 5 representatives includes 3 Republicans, and 2 Democrats.

HJRes44Votes2.thumb.jpg.190a11fba281fbb2cd3b4fe570b1d251.jpg

Here are those 5 that voted "Not Voting":

HJres44Votes3.thumb.jpg.23e670740ec57b7d191ae630b19bc7af.jpg

Now, finding those 2 Dems and 2 Repubs that voted against party lines - is like looking for needles in haystacks on that website.  The media isn't talking about it, and those 2 (per party) have not been named in the MSM.  The information is THERE, in the link, and I'll find it, but it;s gonna take time to wade through.

Now, when you run the math, on the law, there were 219 Yea, 210 Nay, 0 Present, 5 Not Voting.  I've identified the 5 Not Voting.  There are 435 members in the House.  That's only 434 votes, though.  Who is missing? 

Find the missing vote of the 435, and finding 2 Dems and 2 Repubs in that list voting out of party lines - it's like looking for "Where's Waldo?"...  

I'll track it down, by it's all a by name search, line by line, and that just sucks...

Rolling onto that.  Bureaucratic Agency over-reach into our lives, they're getting shut down (thank you EPA, for your initial over-reach that was biotch-slapped down - well done, EPA)...

Here's another example, that ties directly into all this Bureaucratic Over-reach, by all these agencies. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present "The HOTTEST Governor in the United States of America" - and that's a hands-down, for-sure vote.  Kristi Noem.

1 hour ago, jim3326 said:

RI currently has an open seat, resigned 5/31/23.

There's that missing vote - THANK YOU, BROTHER!!!   :thumbup::hail:

Now I don't need to read through that fucking bigass list, and find the missing person...   :banana:

My life just got better, my free-time opened up, and I'm grateful to you for that.   :laffs:

21 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

There's that missing vote - THANK YOU, BROTHER!!!   :thumbup::hail:

Now I don't need to read through that fucking bigass list, and find the missing person...   :banana:

My life just got better, my free-time opened up, and I'm grateful to you for that.   :laffs:

You're doing most of the heavy lifting on this and I praise you for that. Glad I got you some free time.:laffs:

These two are amazing - and they show how fucking STOOPID Slo'JoeBama really is.  Slo'Joe is actually pretty embarrassing here.  He's a joke, puppet, and only being a complete Muppet talking head for the people writing the shiit he spews.

2 days now.  June 29th. 5th Circuit.  Mock V. Garland hearing.  That's gonna be a big day.

Here's more mention of it, but a different background on it.  Bump Stocks, and how it could defeat Pistol Brace BS.

On 6/23/2023 at 2:59 AM, jim3326 said:

51 self-identifying idiots occupy the left side of the Senate obviously. Really surprised Manchin and Tester didn't back this even if it was a pre-cooked goose.

Had to maintain some sort of "I'm a fair person" persona. 🙄

Keep your fuckin' eye on the ball...  Watch what the other side is doing, in retaliation...  I'm just sayin'...

There are only a few good attorneys out there - we're keeping our eyes on the good ones, and getting that information out to the masses...