• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Texas KICKED ASS 5 Days ago...

Yep, I hope we see more things too.

For example, the wording of the state law in texas about pistols basically refers to ATF's definition and with all the fervor about banninating AR pistol braces, changing definition of pistol, rifle, SBR etc I would really like to see Texas shoot the federal government a 1-finger salute.

ATF doesnt even have a constitutional right to EXIST.

On 6/23/2021 at 6:01 PM, Tack14 said:

Yep, I hope we see more things too.

For example, the wording of the state law in texas about pistols basically refers to ATF's definition and with all the fervor about banninating AR pistol braces, changing definition of pistol, rifle, SBR etc I would really like to see Texas shoot the federal government a 1-finger salute.

ATF doesnt even have a constitutional right to EXIST.

I definitely agree with the last. ATF’s main purpose is to infringe on our 2nd amendment rights. Rarely do they do anything worth my tax dollars.

I'm not going to fall for the bait and switch get rid of ATF and it's better now crap. One recently introduced republican bill to defund or end the atf had in the fine print to just transfer that authority to the fbi, yeah, we'll be so much better off with them in charge. It all misses the point, government should not be infringing, they have no authority let alone to transfer anything anywhere by my reading of the 2nd.

5 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

I'm not going to fall for the bait and switch get rid of ATF and it's better now crap. One recently introduced republican bill to defund or end the atf had in the fine print to just transfer that authority to the fbi, yeah, we'll be so much better off with them in charge. It all misses the point, government should not be infringing, they have no authority let alone to transfer anything anywhere by my reading of the 2nd.

I don’t know. The second seems to be a pretty ambiguous sentence…with lots of big words. I’m pretty sure I need the federal government to properly translate that one for me. 

/sarcasm off

17 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

I definitely agree with the last. ATF’s main purpose is to infringe on our 2nd amendment rights. Rarely do they do anything worth my tax dollars.

I believe ATF should be a convenience store, not a damn government agency!!!!!!