• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

CCW Insurance, Yay or Nay?

You're basically pre-paying for an attorney to represent you, in the event you need to use your gun on a shiitbag, the shiitbag (lives, and) or his relatives press civil charges against you.

In that event, it's invaluable.  I have US Law Shield.  I'm looking at USCCA, too, as an addition to that.  

Two is one, and one is none.   <<<  Thinking militarily, right there.  Redundancy rules.  When you make a plan, always plan for the worst.  Then plan after that.   PACE.

Primary, Alternate, Contingency, and Emergency...   

Makes sense if there's "no catch". Wasnt sure if coverage was legitimate or more like the nighttime infomercials for dental or medical insurance.  The ones where you pay $2k a year but they actually only cover $5 towards a fukn $2k root canal & crown etc. 

I was browsing through USCCA, haven't got to US Law Shield site yet, I'm going to take a look at what they have to offer. 

Makes sense in this day and age. As one firearms instructor said,” If you have to use your firearm for self defense, even if you do everything right, expect to spend a minimum of $20,000 on legal fees.” And he said that ten years ago.

Edited by Sisco

On 7/3/2021 at 11:25 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

With the way $hit is getting worse in our country, I'm thinking of CCW Insurance. Is it a good idea/ worth the investment , just fear mongering & not much help if/when the time comes?

I think it’s a good idea. This insurance is designed to protect you. The insurance democrats want you to have is liability insurance. But F them

6 hours ago, DNP said:

It a somewhat @jtallen83 -ish opinion…is it the left that wants us to have that insurance..or insurance brokers pulling some weight in the anti gun world. Follow the money. X-million new insurance policies sounds like a new yacht. 

Yep, this is wrong on many levels but it should be clear this is another infringement on the 2nd. How long before many are priced out of owning weapons? If you are short of money and the policy lapses do they come get the guns? Really no different than a licensing scheme in the end just letting a private company do the vetting. None of the problems we face today can be made better with government program unless of course you are looking to get rich in a captured market place, then government is your buddy.