• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hawke Scopes

Stopped by my LGS today and asked the owner, a big Nikon fan, what he was recommending now that Nikon was out of the scope business. He recommended the Hawke High Definition line. Now this man is a distance shooter par excellence. He has won the Palma Cup at Camp Perry and won the World Shooting Championship a few years ago, so his words carry a lot of weight with me. Has anybody had any experience with their products?

I checked out their line on O.P. And they have a pretty impressive line, with magnification up to 40x. The one I am looking at is a 4x20 variable in the $500 range. MyLGS is competitive on price. Just paid property taxes, gotta wait until next month.

We just put an Element Helix on my dad’s air rifle. Under $500, 6-24x50, FFP, great reticle…worth a look. I will be getting one or two for other rifles. 

Edit to add - I mention this one because it seems to be a competitor to Hawke in the air gun world. A lot of people seem pretty pleased with them and I would bet it will be a fine scope. 

Edited by DNP