• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AZ Turkey Shoot-Rescheduled!

planeflyer21

Howdy Everyone!

Marana Shooting Club is hosting a Turkey Shoot on Sunday, December 11, starting at 9am.  Hotdogs and burgers and soda will be provided.

This is open to the public.  The first event a person enters is $15, $10 for each additional event.

Hope to see you Arizona shooters there!

Jon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We can hit that up, too.  Depends on everybody's schedules, but Sunday afternoons are pretty good, and Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are good.  Saturdays, not so much.  People waiting on benches...  :(

Jon, for the Turkey Shoot, I can't make it - can't get off work until 1pm that day, and I'm heading right past you after that, up to Phoenix for some Supercross. 

Ha! Thanks unforgiven!

She was complaining big time, because I wouldn't let her use the SP101 .22LR. She needs help getting the hammer back on that.

Made her use her new Browning 1911 22, aka Baby 1911. That is what I used for the rimfire handgun too, second time I shot it.

I used a totally stock XD9 Service for the centerfire handgun. She won rimfire rifle with her T6'ed 10/22.

C'mon May!!

Jon

would like to..but been working 6/7 days a week lately since im pretty broke :P ill try to make it happen though.  worked a security gig in phx on saturday. heard some people talking about the supercross and thought about ya though 98!

edit to clarify supercross comment: i remembered you posted about it, im not stalking you

edit to clarify stalking comment: if i had time..i would stalk you so i could fondle your delicious armory

Hell with the stalking - we need to get together and blast some evil carboard bad guys - and steel.  <laughs> <thumbsup>

I'll bring alot of guns - as many as I can fit in the bed of the truck.  Regretfully, that won't be "all" of them, but it'll keep us busy.  If you have preferences, just let me know and they'll get packed up...  ;D

Hell with the stalking - we need to get together and blast some evil carboard bad guys - and steel.  <laughs> <thumbsup>

I'll bring alot of guns - as many as I can fit in the bed of the truck.  Regretfully, that won't be "all" of them, but it'll keep us busy.  If you have preferences, just let me know and they'll get packed up...  ;D

been there for that and i can attest it is quite a few

Did you guys see there a chick with big boobs in a tank top bleeding zombie target

Feeble attempt at a  :threadjack:  You're busted...  ;D

been there for that and i can attest it is quite a few

Hell yeah!!!  That was good times, brother - needs to happen again.  <thumbsup>

• 2 weeks later...

This is what we need to do ! <thumbsup>

Maybe meet in Marana or Casa Grande ?

I've got a few toys too and plenty of ammo.

Are there 4 or 5 of us in PHX & TUC ?

Me,Blue,Jon,98.

Mike H

That's four of us right there!

I know Sportsman's has folks drive down from Chandler, because hitting the interstate is more convenient that driving across Phoenix to that location.  So Marana may be better...especially for that dude in Sierra Vista.  <laughs>

The next Turkey Shoot will be in May but if you guys want, we can get some range time for fun.  <thumbsup>

Jon