• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Finally for sale through CMMG

98Z5V

Looks like CMMG has finally put a couple complete rifles on their site - for the longest time, these have only been available through CDNN  Investments, a huge sporting goods place.  Prices are probably still lower through CDNN, since they buy in bulk...  <dontknow>

$1499

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/item/Mk3-16-Stainless-Steel-308-1806

16-Stainless-Steel-3081806-3066.jpg

$1399

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/item/Mk3-18-Stainless-Steel-308-1807

Mk3-18-Stainless-Steel-3081807-3069.jpg

I have decided to finish my builds before buying my AR-10...(Did I just say that?)

No, no, I hear ya.  I still have "unfinished parts" on a few recent builds that need to be addressed.  I hate not having something finished, proper.  I need to get that poop squared away, get the dedicated .45 lower, and get the PINK gun built... 

I'll trip and fall into something else along the way - that, I'm positive...  :o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a nice, new tactical CMMG 5.56x45 I bought which is great, but I got it from a dealer on Gunbroker. I've several different model 7.62x51 and 5.56x45 AR's but I've never bought any weapons from the actual manufacturer as it's always faster and easier [usually cheaper] to buy from a dealer.

I have a nice, new tactical CMMG 5.56x45 I bought which is great, but I got it from a dealer on Gunbroker. I've several different model 7.62x51 and 5.56x45 AR's but I've never bought any weapons from the actual manufacturer as it's always faster and easier [usually cheaper] to buy from a dealer.

Hiya Black    So have you got any problems with it ?

:)  Wash