• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Law Tactical ARIC (AR Internal Carrier)

Just received this email at 11:36pm tonight, 9 Nov 22.  Thought I'd pass it on to you all...

New Product Release:
Law Tactical ARIC (AR Internal Carrier)

ARIC-1-v2.jpg

FIRE FOLDED!
The Law Tactical ARIC (AR Internal Carrier) is a drop in conversion for AR15-type direct impingement firearms that replaces the traditional Bolt Carrier Group, Recoil Spring and Buffer. Firearms equipped with ARIC and Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapters can be fired repeatedly in both the folded and unfolded position, expanding the mission profile of the AR15.

NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
Once installed, ARIC does not require any tools for removal, reinstallation, cleaning, maintenance or conversion. Each component can be field stripped, inspected or replaced without tools. Maintaining the simplicity and efficiency of the AR system.

100% BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY!
ARs can be converted between ARIC and standard BCGs and recoil components without tools, maintaining compatibility with standard AR15 components, enhancing the ARs capabilities while maintaining interoperability.

Online Sales ONLY
NO Pre-Orders
NO Back Orders

Do not reply to this email.

For questions, email aric@lawtactical.com

Edited by 98Z5V

• 8 months later...

Well you can, actually I could but would likely get held up in customs because of having AR-15 writen on the packaging( even tho it's legal here). So hours on the phone talking to bureaucrats and 4-5 months later it would arrive on my doorstep in a bruised battered and torn package. After installing it it would still be stuck under house arrest with al my other ARs... so yes I'm bitter.