• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Murderland anyone?....Oops, I mean Maryland...

EdMP3006

7 hours ago, Rsquared said:

And I hate crabs and the smell of old bay seasoning.

Fuk, brother - you hate everything.  :lmao:

I used to live in Hoodbridge, VA, not far - I mean Woodbridge, VA.  Sorry, typo.  I could only stand it for about 1.5 years, and realized that the DC area was not for me.

I feel for you, ED.  I didn't know you were in that area.  We'll open up a new Support Group here and take care of you, if need be.  :thumbup:

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Fuk, brother - you hate everything.  :lmao:

I used to live in Hoodbridge, VA, not far - I mean Woodbridge, VA.  Sorry, typo.  I could only stand it for about 1.5 years, and realized that the DC area was not for me.

I feel for you, ED.  I didn't know you were in that area.  We'll open up a new Support Group here and take care of you, if need be.  :thumbup:

LOL...I might need one! I've been here all 42 years of my life...just really wish we had some decent ranges for distance in this blue state...

Man soft shell crab sandwiches :drool:. We have a food truck down here that sells them.  Hard for me just to drive by. I have been eating so much seafood lately I am going to take up swimming and look for a place to spawn. Maryland is pretty, that distance shooting thing is a challenge a lot of places.

3 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Man soft shell crab sandwiches :drool:. We have a food truck down here that sells them.  Hard for me just to drive by. I have been eating so much seafood lately I am going to take up swimming and look for a place to spawn. Maryland is pretty, that distance shooting thing is a challenge a lot of places.

Ugh....I havent had a soft crab sandwich in years...SO GOOD!!!.....nothing wrong with eating seafood, I haven't had fish in awhile.........most ranges here are 100yrds....some private ranges go further, but you have to be a member and they aren't usually taking new members....there is one public range that I go to on occasion, it goes out to 300 and 500yrds, but I don't trust the people that go there...so many bullet holes in the covered roof over the benches and WAY too many people shooting across lanes and at other peoples targets...

1 hour ago, EdMP3006 said:

Ugh....I havent had a soft crab sandwich in years...SO GOOD!!!.....nothing wrong with eating seafood, I haven't had fish in awhile.........most ranges here are 100yrds....some private ranges go further, but you have to be a member and they aren't usually taking new members....there is one public range that I go to on occasion, it goes out to 300 and 500yrds, but I don't trust the people that go there...so many bullet holes in the covered roof over the benches and WAY too many people shooting across lanes and at other peoples targets...

Those are problems everywhere unfortunately. A local club built a range a few years ago, and within a month some dirtbag had taken an AK or SKS and perforated three of the shooting station roofs. Found the steel case brass all over. 

4 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Those are problems everywhere unfortunately. A local club built a range a few years ago, and within a month some dirtbag had taken an AK or SKS and perforated three of the shooting station roofs. Found the steel case brass all over. 

I'm thinking about trying this place out just so I can work on 100yrd zeroes and maybe, if they allow it, test my reloads, but I gotta read up more about there rules and such...

Maryland's Premier Indoor Shooting Facility | GUNTRY