• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

JP PSC-12 Rifle and Upper Assemblies 308 AR Side Chargers

imschur

Received this in my inbox today. Very exciting.

The dual-charging PSC-12™ upper assembly features all the utility and advantages of its predecessor, the PSC-11™, available now for large-frame AR platforms. On the heels of the JP side-charge system's success on our other rifles, the PSC Series not only offers a unique new take on this feature by incorporating both side-charge and traditional top-charge systems into a single upper receiver, but also by making this innovation cross-compatible with existing DPMS LR-308 lower assemblies. The PSC-series combines the great features and performance of virtually our entire rifle line into a single package designed for the all-out tactical market with its redundant charging systems, dust cover and forward assist. In addition, the PSC-12™ is also available as a complete rifle built on a modified version of our LRP-07™ billet lower with the full selection of stock, grip and trigger options available.Base Rifle Specifications:[table][tr][td]

Receiver:

[/td][td]Machined-from-billet 7075-T6 upper receiver with left-side charging system and modified LRP-07™ forged lower[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Receiver Finish:

[/td][td]Matte Black Teflon finish over hard coat anodizing on aluminum components[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Barrel:

[/td][td]JP Supermatch™ 416R air-gauged, button-rifled, cryogenically treated barrel[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Barrel Finish:

[/td][td]Polished stainless[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Muzzle Treatment:

[/td][td]JP Compensator[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Caliber:

[/td][td].308[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Buttstock:

[/td][td]A2 or ACE-ARFX[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Grip

[/td][td]Hogue pistol grip[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Hand Guard:

[/td][td]JP Modular Hand Guard System[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Gas System:

[/td][td]JP adjustable[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Operating System:

[/td][td]JP .308 Low Mass Operating System (LMOS™)[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Trigger

[/td][td]JP Fire Control Package available in weights of 3.5 - 4.5 lbs.[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Accessories:

[/td][td]JP accessory pack including operator’s manual, one magazine, GasGunBasics™ DVD and more[/td][/tr][/table]

post-1-136297272957_thumb.jpg

post-1-136297272959_thumb.jpg

post-1-136297272961_thumb.jpg

post-1-136297272964_thumb.jpg

post-1-136297272966_thumb.jpg

I'm seriously debated on a JP or an OBR for my next 308.

Maaaaaan...  ;D  If you want an accurate, competition-type gun, then get the JP.  It's more of a race gun.  If you want an accurate rifle you'd not hesitate to use as a field-type sniper setup, then get the OBR.

I believe the last winning team from the Internation Sniper Competition (top two placing teams, if I remember) were shooting OBRs.  Against M110, etc.

That should tell you something...  <nutkick>  <laughs>