• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

concern for rene

edgecrusher

Thanks guys your concern is very kind.The tornados landed south of me,we were shocked at the damage caused.We said a prayer for those that lost thier lives and were injured.Crazy weather and so quick to set upon the people,it came about 4:00/5:00am. almost evryone was still asleep no warning at all.Scary.Thanks again for your concern very heart warming,another reason why I'm glad to be part of this community.Rene

good to hear, think of all natural disasters nados got to be the worse. no warning no ryhme or reason for the most part just come down and distroy. i know its nothing like the plains states but here in WI we get out fair share, in my life time there have been atleast 3 that have whipped cities right off the map here.

Guest LLArms

Glad everything is OK!  <thumbsup>

Here in Georgia the worst I ever dealt with is forgetting to pull down an EZUP 10x10 tent when I heard a wind storm was passing through.

Although there was something morbidly enjoyable to see a 10x10 tent (metal frames and all) go flying through the air, barrel rolling and coming to a crash on my neighbors backyard after its flight.

The worse part, I opened my back door to go take it down and right as I opened the door it happened. I can only imagine my face in slow motion going, "NooOoOoOoOoO...." while reaching a hand out. :(

Here is my rendering of the scene:

nooooo.gif