• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bow before your king - Barack Obama

imschur

I could be wrong be wasn't this a basic outline of what happen during WW2 where the govenment took over resources for the war effort? I know you guys don't like the present administration but it seems like an ouline that in time of crisis would be the action plan.If the republicans were for union labor I could possibly see my way but they aren't.Dr. Ron Paul isn't looking bad,but unfortuneaely he doesn't seem to project himself as a rockstar like Mitt,cause that what people seem to want,instead of a person of substance.Sad really out of all the people in this great country of ours this is all we can come up with.And I am very aganist this administration having their sights on disarming the people.My wife and I have worked hard our entier lives the only were have ever been GIVEIVN was a hard time.My maine concern has been and always will be that my brothers and sisters both union and non-union can get a living wage and health benifits for their families,so they can have a life better than the one the parents had.It truely is a fucken shame that this is the best we have to offer as far as a leader of this great country of ours.Rene

Things you need to know!

"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury Vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803).

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda Vs. Arizona, 384 US 436 p. 491.

" An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed." Norton Vs. Shelby County 118 US 425 p. 442

The treasonous assholes that pass this crap ( Patriot Act 1 & 2, NDAA, ect ) know it is unconstitutional (illegal), but they pass it anyway because they know that 98% of the dumbass people in this country, not knowing (or caring) what the law of the land says, will just follow along with it without a single question. Non compliance on the personal level and nullification of these bullpoopy "laws" on the state level are how we defeat this poop.

And on a side note, I most certainly do not support  the usurper posing as our POTUS, but these bullpoopy Exec Orders were written by Presidents before him as well.......... just saying.